Beantwoord

moving abroad, canceling internet contract

• 26 September 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 72 Bekeken

Dear,

I will moving abroad so I would like to cancel my internet contract. I already sent an email to klantenservice@t-mobilethuis.nl but no one replied yet. Can someone help me out?

Best regards

icon

Beste antwoord door Boris 29 September 2022, 14:04

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Helll @Changsheng 

Please fill in your T-Mobile klantnummer in your community profile (click on your profile picture and choose bewerk profiel), a moderator can help you cancel your subscription. Please wait for them to reply.

Helll @Changsheng 

Please fill in your T-Mobile klantnummer in your community profile (click on your profile picture and choose bewerk profiel), a moderator can help you cancel your subscription. Please wait for them to reply.

Thanks for your information. I just updated my Customer number.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Changsheng, apologies for the late reaction. Your message seemed to be lost! I've canceled your contract on the available wishdate, which is the 31th of October. If you have any devices which need to be send back, you can do so per instructions in the e-mail you'll receive. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime. For now, good luck with the move and know that you're always welcome back! 

Reageer