Beantwoord

Moving to new house move order on on hold

• 10 June 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 123 Bekeken

Hello all,

I am not able to connect any agent via char so here we go,

I am moving to a new address tomorrow and I contacted t-mobile and started the process on 2nd of May.
I see that there is no progress. 

Just to give a bit more detail, we lost our internet connection today (we don’t have internet in the old house anymore) so I thought they moved it to the new house already. I went to the new house there is this small box (see the first image) where you need to cut some cables and connect them in weird way is already installed. I connected to that box to my router but I still don’t have internet. I will try again tomorrow but meanwhile could someone please check if everything is ok or not?

Thanks in advance!  

icon

Beste antwoord door Demi van Odido 11 June 2022, 12:00

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

@endertunc I see that your moving order is on hold. It looks like you need to confirm the order summary. I see this hasn’t been done yet. I will send you a private message with the information and if you agree on the terms, I can get the move order through. Right now the Internet is not activated yet on your new address. 

Hello all,

We still don’t have internet in the new house. As I explained above, we have this box;

which I connected through “DSL” cable to router. Could someone please help me what might be wrong? 

Thanks in advance!

And this is how the lights look like;

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @zparkerdiaz5, Customer Service has processed the request for a technician. The technician will finalize the installation at home. Did you manage to make an appointment yet?

Reputatie 7

Hello all,

We still don’t have internet in the new house. As I explained above, we have this box;

which I connected through “DSL” cable to router. Could someone please help me what might be wrong? 

Thanks in advance!

This is not the incoming line. Please make a picture of the whole cabinet