Beantwoord

New apartments with only Ziggo old connection

• 31 January 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 68 Bekeken

Hi team, need help to confirm if my next step is indeed to arrange for a technician to install a connection point in my new apartment? (Also: would this involve having to drill new holes? I would need permission from the landlord) 

The old tenant had a Ziggo connection and I can’t find any of the ISRA points shown in the guide, especially the old one. The wires at the tv side also seems to be behind the wall (there’s a small holes for the different wires). 

ziggo connection:

icon

Beste antwoord door nahjannordin 1 February 2023, 23:20

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

Hallo nahjannordin,

There should be one of the isra points shown below in your apartment. It could be in de livingroom or "meterkast". If not probably an engineer should come by to have a look too. If there is no connection point the KPN should come to install a connectionpoint. 

There is also no glasfiber connection point in the apartment?

Regards, Marcel

Hallo nahjannordin,

There should be one of the isra points shown below in your apartment. It could be in de livingroom or "meterkast". If not probably an engineer should come by to have a look too. If there is no connection point the KPN should come to install a connectionpoint. 

There is also no glasfiber connection point in the apartment?

Regards, Marcel

@Marcel MCi you’re right! There was a DSL connection point in the storeroom where the meters are so I am now connected. All well thank you :)

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

It's really nice to know you've managed to locate the ISRA: well done! 😄

Good luck with the installation and enjoy your subscription. If ever you need assistance again, please let us know in your other topic: Moving apartments: need to transfer t-mobile home internet | T-Mobile Community.

This topic will now be closed.