Newly installed, but not activated

Hi All,

I am new to this community.

My Wifi was installed on 4th March 2023. However, the technician informed that since he doesn’t have the patch connector which needs to be connected to the main fiber grid, the activation is pending. He suggested that the process will be completed in a day or 2 and will be activated at the earliest. However until now the fiber is not connected to the grid and not yet activated. I called the customer care twice, and they suggested it will be done soon before yesterday. 

Until now the connection is not activated. Appreciate if someone suggest how to escalate this and get this activated soon.

Thanks,

Krishnan

Tommie van Odido 1 jaar geleden

Hi @krishnanr, welcome to our Community! I immediately checked it for you. I can see that there is a ticket open and that the patch has yet to be prepared. Once this is done, you will be contacted and should be online. We will await the call!

Bekijk origineel

15 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @krishnanr, welcome to our Community! I immediately checked it for you. I can see that there is a ticket open and that the patch has yet to be prepared. Once this is done, you will be contacted and should be online. We will await the call!

Hi @krishnanr, welcome to our Community! I immediately checked it for you. I can see that there is a ticket open and that the patch has yet to be prepared. Once this is done, you will be contacted and should be online. We will await the call!

Dear Tommie,

Thanks for your prompt response. However, for the last 3 days I am being given only this information and no progress. The technician informed that it will not take longer than Tuesday, but until now this is yet to be resolved.

Appreciate if this can be expedited.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@krishnanr The ticket has been opened yesterday. Normally we have a processing time of five days, this is an indication and can sometimes be faster. I would like to ask you to be a bit more patient. You will be called when everything is settled.

@krishnanr The ticket has been opened yesterday. Normally we have a processing time of five days, this is an indication and can sometimes be faster. I would like to ask you to be a bit more patient. You will be called when everything is settled.

Thanks Tommy. I will wait. Hope it will get activated before this weekend.

Dear Tommie,

Appreciate if there are any updates on the activation. I have not received any updates so far as its more than 5 days from the time given.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @krishnanr, I immediately checked for you. I see you made an appointment to complete the installation on 20 March. Then the activation will be completed. 

Hi @krishnanr, I immediately checked for you. I see you made an appointment to complete the installation on 20 March. Then the activation will be completed. 

Dear Tommie,

I gave that date in the schedule since I am unavailable in town until then. However, I understand that this never require my presence and the work has to be completed outside my house. Is it possible to complete this without me and expedite this since its already 10 days?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @krishnanr Guidion has been again instructed to install the patch. Hopefully, this will be realised soon. I wish you a good trip and hope it is fixed when you get back!

Hi @krishnanr Guidion has been again instructed to install the patch. Hopefully, this will be realised soon. I wish you a good trip and hope it is fixed when you get back!

Dear Tommie,

Thanks for the assistance. That’s really so kind of you :). Hope everything is set before I reach back.

@Tommie Hope you’re doing well. Are there any updates on the patch installation from Guidion. I have received an email that the installation date is fixed on 20th March 2023. Also, my landlord confirmed that until now the internet is not activated as they were trying to install and activate solar consoles to wifi. Appreciate to update on the same and the tentative time of completion.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @krishnanr, I am doing great! Thank you for asking, hope you are doing good as well. I have checked and I can confirm the date. On the 20th of march they will complete the installation.  

Hi @krishnanr, I am doing great! Thank you for asking, hope you are doing good as well. I have checked and I can confirm the date. On the 20th of march they will complete the installation.  

Dear Tommie,

thanks for the response. However I was under the impression that this will be completed before my arrival this Saturday based on your previous message. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @krishnanr I had hoped so too! Guidion had been reassigned and the earliest possible date is 20 March. Is there anything I can do for you in the meantime?

Hey @krishnanr I had hoped so too! Guidion had been reassigned and the earliest possible date is 20 March. Is there anything I can do for you in the meantime?

I hope this gets fixed today. Its really difficult to manage without internet. I will update you on the status for the same once done. I have received a message from Guidon that its scheduled for 14.49 today. Is there a possibility to send a portable wifi device with unlimited data as a back up within my plan? I was informed about this couple of days back my Customer care representative.

Reageer