No Connection from Fiberglass

• 5 January 2022
  • 6 reacties
  • 64 Bekeken

Guidion came for installation in 31 December 2021 to install a new fiberglass in my building. The installation went well until He said that there are no service/connection from the fiberglass. The Guidion said that he contacted the provider (in this case KPN Network) and promised a 3-5 working days until it's connected. As for today (3rd or 4th day) I haven't received any update at all. As you know we are in lockdown right now. and I need to work from home. I need some confirmation on how do I proceed. Thank you

This topic has been closed for comments

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @catyandaru, I'll gladly give you more information: the A-Fiber has been reserved by your previous provider. Our technical-support department has tried to force the line open by instructing the grid operator to free the A-Fiber. You'll receive an update either tomorrow or on Monday, sorry for the radio-silence on our part! 

Hi @Jason thank you for your reply. It seems that the previous tenant hasn't cancelled her contract/connection yet and it causing me this problem. I had no contact with her about this matter.

If, in any way you or someone you could contact to resolve this problem as soon as possible (I had to reserve and commute to co-working space since the lockdown), you're doing me a great favour.

Thank you again for the confirmation

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@catyandaru Aah thanks for the clarification! When the previous tenant hasn't cancelled the contract, we're unable to provide our services. We can't resolve the issue without the previous tenant's disconnection, sorry!

@Jason it's only my guess though. I'm hoping that it is the problem, I'm trying to contact her as soon as possible.

Hi @Jason , yesterday I confirmed to previous tenant that she already moved/cancelled her contract. 

Moderator edit: please don't add personal messages or personal, sensitive info such as Whatsapp conversations to a public post, thanks!

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @catyandaru, thanks so much for asking whether the previous tenant's contract has ended! 

I've contacted our technicians and it looks as though the grid operator will try and send someone over to the distribution center. There seems to be something wrong with the outgoing line and that's why the connection can't be finalized yet, sorry for the inconvenience!

Please keep an eye out for the green light on the little globe on the Zyxel modem and keep me posted, cheers!