No installation after 6 months

• 12 May 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 27 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

I have been waiting for setup the connection from main fiber internet cable in the street to my house for more than 6 months. The latest promise from KPN techniek is to contact me however this never happened until now. Since you are the provider, I wanted to contact you. I hope you can help me to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Cal van Odido 10 maanden geleden

Hi @gorhan, thanks for creating a topic about this, I would love to see you enjoying a fiber connection very soon! Just now I noticed your other topic and I've already placed a reaction in it, namely this topic: Still no installation after 6 months. I would like to request you to, in accordance with our house rules, create only one topic per question so that the information remains relevant and coherent.

We're on it and I expect that this will be solved soon!

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @gorhan, thanks for creating a topic about this, I would love to see you enjoying a fiber connection very soon! Just now I noticed your other topic and I've already placed a reaction in it, namely this topic: Still no installation after 6 months. I would like to request you to, in accordance with our house rules, create only one topic per question so that the information remains relevant and coherent.

We're on it and I expect that this will be solved soon!