Beantwoord

No internet after installation!!?

• 19 October 2019
  • 12 reacties
  • 365 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Hello,

The installation guy came and took care of the installation  on Thursday, October 17th at noon and he said the internet signal will be available the following day  (Friday) or Saturday at most which is today. However there is still no internet signal and I was expecting to have internet at last today. He also said that I would receive a call but there was no call. What is the reason for that? Why is there no internet signal ??

I want to point out also that my Internet is the 50Mbit/s (fiber)

icon

Beste antwoord door Sander 21 October 2019, 10:11

Bekijk origineel

12 reacties

Reputatie 1

I need a SOLUTION as soon as possible please!!

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Please be a bit patient @soufianez318 .

A moderator will react tomorrow. You can also call customer service at 0800-0092

Kind regards, Folkert

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Can you post a picture of the media converter in such a way we can see which leds are burning?

Reputatie 1

Can you post a picture of the media converter in such a way we can see which leds are burning?

If you mean by media converter modem (that’s all that was installed). Here is a photo which shows the third led is red (the internet signal one)

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi@soufianez318 

If you have fiber the modem WAN port is connected to a so called Media Converter which resides in the electricity meter cabinet. (in most homes except older ones sometimes) This MC is connected to the fiber and your modem.

Can you send a picture of that device?

Reputatie 1

Hi@soufianez318 

If you have fiber the modem WAN port is connected to a so called Media Converter which resides in the electricity meter cabinet. (in most homes except older ones sometimes) This MC is connected to the fiber and your modem.

Can you send a picture of that device?

Hi @Folkert Thank you, I appreciate your help! Here is a picture of the media converter.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi @soufianez318 

It looks like something is wrong with the fiber, probably not activated. A job for a technician from the fiber company. Please call T Mobile customer service to arrange this. Refer to your topic here.

Kind regards, Folkert

Reputatie 7

Hi @soufianez318,

Firts of: thanks for placing an order at T-Mobile Thuis! We would also like to complete the installation as soon as possible. To do so, we need help from the networkoperator. Thanks to a call from the machanic that visitied you, we did just that. The networkoperator will do one of the following two options:

1. Change something at a central location.
  2. Make an appointment with you for a visit. 

In the first case you'll see the modem light up after completion and you'll receive an e-mail from us. In  the second case the mechanic will explain it to you in person. 

Will you keep us informed on the staus?

Reputatie 1

Hi@soufianez318,

Firts of: thanks for placing an order at T-Mobile Thuis! We would also like to complete the installation as soon as possible. To do so, we need help from the networkoperator. Thanks to a call from the machanic that visitied you, we did just that. The networkoperator will do one of the following two options:

1. Change something at a central location.
  2. Make an appointment with you for a visit. 

In the first case you'll see the modem light up after completion and you'll receive an e-mail from us. In  the second case the mechanic will explain it to you in person. 

Will you keep us informed on the staus?

Hi @Sander, I understand your answer. However, nobody came to change anything as of today and I have not been contacted for any appointment. I was wondering when can I expect that? The mechanic said when he installed everything that this should happen within the next three days at most but still nothing.

Reputatie 1

I am also trying to contact the customer service but the number is not working @Sander 

Reputatie 1

I just want to say I have internet now after the KPN technicians came today to set the fiber. Thanks

Reputatie 7

That's good to hear @soufianez318 and apologies for the delay! 

Reageer