Beantwoord

No Internet Connection

• 27 September 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 93 Bekeken

Hi,

I ordered T-Mobile internet subscription at August, 18. It was supposed to be installed at September, 13.

Nobody came at September, 13 and I never received any emails. I called Guidion, but they don't have any information about my order in their system. I called T-Mobile client service at September, 13 and they said that they will try to do something. 2 weeks later there is still nothing! No emails, no updates, no new information.

At My T-Mobile Thuis I see that the last update for my order was on 8/21/2022. It's not ok at this point, since I don't have any internet at my home and I don't have any information when it's going to be installed.

Could you please take a look at what is going on and when my internet connection will be installed?

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 27 September 2022, 13:08

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @RandomName 

What does the status in your T-Mobile thuis account say?

Do you allready have a Fiber connection point in your house and have you received the T-Mobile installation package?

Hello @RandomName 

What does the status in your T-Mobile thuis account say?

Do you allready have a Fiber connection point in your house and have you received the T-Mobile installation package?

Hi @Waqqas 

Status in my T-Mobile thuis says “Bestelling in behandeling”, it's step 3 in the whole process. 

I don't have fiber connection yet. As I mentioned before, I contacted Guidion for information about it. They said that they don't have any orders for my address. They also said to contact T-Mobile about it, which I did on 13th of September.

As of installation package, I got it in August.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@RandomName 

I mean the Fiber cable from outside your house. Is it installed in your house?

@Waqqas 

On T-Mobile thuis it says “There is no fiber optic connection point in your home yet”, and I don't see the fiberglass connection box inside my house

Reputatie 7

Hi @RandomName, thanks for your message and welcome to our Community! I've checked right away what's going on and noticed the inhouse installation can not be done just yet. Before we can make sure we can install and link you to the grid, the grid operator needs to fix the access point into your home. To make sure they will do this, contact needs to be made and an appointment come through. To this, I'd advice to call the grid operator KPN via 088-0063744. Please let us know what the outcome of this call is. 

@Boris 

I called KPN and their answer was, in short, that their installation partner doesn't have a capacity for installation at the moment and KPN have no idea when they will be able to make the installation. I waited for some days after the call, but no updates about the date. 

It's getting annoying and ridiculous, don't you think? I'm waiting for the internet for more than 2 months already and I never got any updates from T-Mobile. I am your client after all, why should I call every partner company to get at least some information?! 

At this moment, I am frustrated. Could you PLEASE provide me with information about the installation date?

Reputatie 7

Hi @RandomName, thank you for your message. I’m sorry to hear that we are not yet able to install your to our services. Because it’s a new connection on a grid we are not the operator, we’re dependent on said operator. In this case the grid operator has not finished the grid just yet. Before a connection can be made, the POP and grid need to be ready to fix the FTU or access point. I'm very sorry for this ordeal, but currently it's unknown to when the grid operator will finish this, hence calling to KPN was the solution to your answer. We're currently waiting until we can actually get you online too. 

Reageer