Beantwoord

No internet - KPN problems

• 21 July 2022
  • 6 reacties
  • 125 Bekeken

Hello, 

I received the visit of the T-mobile in my house to install the modem and the other equipment. However, he said that there is no signal coming from KPN equipment and they should contact me within 24h to schedule an appointment and solve the problem. I didn't receive any contact from KPN and I am still without internet. 

Could you please, verify my request as soon as possible?

Thank you

icon

Beste antwoord door wifiwifi 28 July 2022, 11:52

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @wifiwifi 

It can take up to 5 working days for KPN to contact you, I'd suggest to wait and hopefully they'll contact you before the weekend.

Thanks waqqas!!

@Lisa , please could be possible to have a data voucher for 7 days while I wait to fix this problem with KPN? (to be used with a T-Mobile simcard as a hotspot).

Thank you

Reputatie 7

Hi @wifiwifi, first of all Welcome to the T-Mobile voor thuis Community! Thanks a lot for notifying, so I can help you further. I really hoped that the installation went without any problems, sorry for the inconvenience. I directly asked one of my colleagues, because this is taking too long. As soon as my colleague gives me an update, I will let you know. To make sure that you experience as little inconvenience as possible, I have provided you with an Unlimited Data voucher in a private message. I will do everything that I can to speed up this process and to get you online! 💪

Dear @Lisa , thanks a lot for this support. 

Thank you

Reputatie 7

Hi @wifiwifi, I have some good news for you! Like I told you this morning, I asked one of my colleagues if we could speed up this process. Now I see that the appointment is made for tomorrow, so I'm happy that this appointment is made. Can you please provide us with an update tomorrow after the visit? 😊

Hi @Lisa , 

Only to update. My problem was solved after the technical visit. Thanks a lot for this support.