Beantwoord

No internet since the 1 april

• 21 April 2021
  • 6 reacties
  • 81 Bekeken

I submitted a subscription for mobile and home internet on the 1 of april and i still cannot use it. I have been patient so far but i need internet with you or another provider. The Guidon tecnician came on the 8 of april saying that in 2 days internet would have worked….clearly was a bullshit. I have already called and open chats more than 3 times and the only solution is unlimited data from my mobile which is not ideal because does not allow me and my partner to work at the same time from home and it just frying my mobile which i am still paying of course with you. So we are losing money and fucking up our phone which we need to works. i think it is not fair.

I had enought of all  this and i need internet. Should i cancel the subscription and go for another provider? KPN told me that on Monday i could have all fix with a technician coming….what's the problem with you guys?

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 22 April 2021, 11:29

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @Neverdan There appeared to be a technical obstruction on the network side but the grid operator managed to resolve it and you connection is online since yesterday! It looks like everything is working on your end as well. Apologies for the delay but welcome to T-Mobile and if you have any other questions I’ll be happy to help!

Dear Brian,

Thanks for the Feedback!

I wish that was true, unfortunately internet is still not working. Big red light on the modem. 

Could you please check better or send an operator to check, if they already worked on the grid and you see the network working, at this point, i think that something is not working here where the guidon technician installed the modem and the media converter?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

@Brian 

Thanks for the Feedback!

I wish that was true, unfortunately internet is still not working. Big red light on the modem. 

Could you please check better or send an operator to check, if they already worked on the grid and you see the network working, at this point, i think that something is not working here where the guidon technician installed the modem and the media converter?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Reputatie 7

Hi @Neverdan ,

Not @Brian , but me this time around! 😊 I’ve checked out the situation and see that you’ve checked with our front office to see what the status is. I’d like to inform you about the situation as well; to make sure we can activate your connection, there’s work to be done to the grid. The estimated date that we can realize your connection has now been set at the 28th of April. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience. I understand that my colleague as made sure you have a temporary source of internet. If you have any questions in the meantime, know that we’re here for you!

@Brian @Boris or who ever After 1 month from the subscription and 1 week from your replies I STILL DON"T HAVE INTERNET And really disappointed cos you are just making fun of me and my patience. You are clearly trained not to solve issues but to buy time cos a shitty system does not assure coverage for all the tickets are pending. I don't even want to explain how 1 month of inconvenient and unpleasant situations i had to go through cos of it, further more the damage on my mobile phone (which i am still paying and cos you now the battery is totally fucked up), cos I have to use it has a modem.

I am loosing money and time after you and your not honest way to communicate.

So the bullshit that are written from you up does not even match between them...and now after KPN have solved the issue i just got the news that I HAVE TO BOOK ANOTHER APPOINTMENT WITH THE TECNICHIAN WHO HAS TO COMPLETE THE INSTALLATION….this is RIDICOULOUS! it is my responsability get in touch with the technician? I did hear nothing from anybody i always had to get in touch with the cst to get an update and now if i want the service i have to still book an appointment????  i am paying for this do you realize that?

I am really curius to hear from you  the next bullshit you will made up to cover up the poor service you offered me. So I Hope that you will come with a really good compensation of the time, money, phone  you are made and still making waste. Otherwise don't even reply. in that case Will be clear how much you dont care about your customers especially if they are not Dutch like me.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Neverdan ,

Thank you for sharing your story. Our sincerest apologies about the situation going on. I hope the latest update will find you well. We currently received word from the grid operator that the installation is ready to be finalized by our Guidion technician and that the patch is installed. To be able to connect your home to the grid, the appointment with Guidion needs to be made. Because we are not able to know when you're available, the best way is to schedule this yourself. You can make an appointment with the link in the text you've received or call them at 088 - 200 0151. 

Because the unexpected work which needed to be done by the grid operator, the date has been pushed back. Be aware that the contract and therefor billing won't start until the Guidion installation has been done. Please let me know if you have any questions, I'm here for you in the meantime. 

Reageer