No reconsiderations after almost a year waiting for internet?!

• 28 October 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 47 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Hello T-Mobile Thuis Community,

I have been a client since 06-11-2019, and I ordered a move since 26-10-2021 to have internet readily available in my new house by 26-11-2021.

It finally happened on 16-09-2022, after almost a year without home internet and full of excessive extensive calls, delays, frustration, deceiving, anxiety, and let’s not forget the 7-days mobile internet vouchers that I had to call every week to ask for one.

I encourage you to retrieve my dossier and check all my communications and emails with T-Mobile, VolkerWessels, TOF Groep, and KPN to follow-up my case and try to solve it. Also, I will be happy to provide them to you if needed.

I am surprised to learn I did not get any compensation or reconsideration whatsoever and I have to pay EUR 35,- / month (that is even more expensive than if I am a new customer)!

Through this community, I expect T-Mobile compensation department to contact me so we can agree on a fair compensation and not treat my case as if what has been happening since November 2021 was logical and understandable from a customer point of view.

Regards,

Fadi

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

As other customer, I can not read into your file. But looking at your story there is already some compensation, the unlimited mobile vouchers have been given to you without any costs? Of course, it is not what you could use for all purposes of a fixed internetline, but new Glasfiber connections take time and it is good that T-Mobile offered you the unlimited mobile internet access. 

Good that you are now connected. Internet is indeed an important facility you have.

Reputatie 1

As other customer, I can not read into your file. But looking at your story there is already some compensation, the unlimited mobile vouchers have been given to you without any costs? Of course, it is not what you could use for all purposes of a fixed internetline, but new Glasfiber connections take time and it is good that T-Mobile offered you the unlimited mobile internet access. 

Good that you are now connected. Internet is indeed an important facility you have.

Thanks for your feedback eric.

New Glasfiber connections take time indeed, but I wasn’t informed about that when I ordered a move. I simply wanted internet connection to my house, I didn’t even specify what type of internet. Even though there were already delays over Glasfiber installation in Eindhoven, T-Mobile operator assigned Glasfiber connection and I was stuck with no internet for almost 10 months. On top of that, I had to chase contractors like VolkerWessels, TOF Groep, and KPN because T-Mobile operators were always telling me it is not their fault (which I understand, but I am their customer and I need a solution, T-Mobile is my direct provider!)

The only small reconciliation was unlimited internet vouchers on my mobile phone; which I had to call and request every single week. Remember that the lines are always busy, so I had to wait A LOT in many instances to connect to an operator and get a voucher.

On the other hand, I had to use hotspot for literally everything in the house. A simple example would be work from home: I had to open hotspot and battery was draining super fast while my phone being degraded. Also, hotspot is not as stable as home internet connection, so in many instances I had connectivity issues while conducting meetings.

Also, I lost my customer benefit, meaning I was paying more for my Mobile subscription.

In this communication, I am summarizing what happened in few words, but many operators told me I have the biggest dossier in T-mobile due to the problems and negligence I faced.

And now, when the problem is solved, they are not willing to compensate (even though an operator clearly stated in a phone call in May 2022 that I should be compensated). To make things worse, they are locking me into at least 1 year contract.

Reageer