Beantwoord

No signal for 16 days and 2 times technician visit

• 9 November 2018
  • 7 reacties
  • 992 Bekeken

• is een Top Poster
  • 5 reacties
Hi,

I've been waiting for my line to be activated for more than 2 weeks. Guidion technician came 2 times to check the installation and he said the fault is due to KPN. T-mobile also passes responsibility to KPN and the fact that I should be getting an appointment for KPN technician but I see no progress afterwards.
icon

Beste antwoord door Sterre 12 November 2018, 15:15

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hi aoz,

I want to give you the best T-Mobile Thuis experience. That's why I really want to help you with this case. I've looked into your account and what I see is that your modem needs to be changed. My colleague has sent you a new one today. Please let me know when you're online with this new modem!
Hi aoz,

I want to give you the best T-Mobile Thuis experience. That's why I really want to help you with this case. I've looked into your account and what I see is that your modem needs to be changed. My colleague has sent you a new one today. Please let me know when you're online with this new modem!

Hi Sterre,

Thanks for the response. I was told to wait for a call from KPN for an appointment. And, I've been waiting for their call for more than 2 weeks. But, no one ever called me so far. Should I still expect a call from KPN?

I've never heard either from T-mobile or Guidion technician that there is a modem defect. So, it's completely new to me. What's the ETA for the modem?
Hello,

After the modem change, nothing happened. I still have the same issue. I've called the call center and they create another ticket for this. So, I am now waiting for this to be solved. So, It's been 25 days and I am still waiting for the signal. And apparently, it will take a minimum of another week. On the other hand, you guys just sent the first invoice to me right on time. € 59,97 for nothing.

Good job!
Reputatie 7
Hi aoz,

I agree, this isn't the best situation you can be in. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Please be aware that we're doing our best to fix this problem as soon as possible for you, because we want you to be on line quickly. Don't worry about the money, when your T-Mobile Thuis works, I will make sure that you' ll get compensation for the time you couldn't use your internet. Please keep me updated!
Hi,

Here is another update. 3 days later from now (November 25), I will be celebrating my first month without internet service. I see no action from either you or KPN except your saying me that they doing best to fix it.

I am trying to cancel my contract and T-mobile won't allow me to do so without paying the fees. So, it seems we're stuck on this. I feel like I am trapped thanks to your services.
Hi,

Here comes the latest one. Last Saturday, KPN technician fixed the connection in a couple of hours. So, I can connect to the internet now.
Reputatie 7
Hi aoz, good to hear we were finally able to solve it and get you online. My apologies for the delay! I made sure you don't have to pay for the last period and you will receive a credit for the period from November 2nd up until November 24th. If there is anything else I can do for you do let me know!

Reageer