No update regarding my order for wifi

• 8 February 2023
  • 16 reacties
  • 89 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Hello,
I ordered a new wifi-punt on 31.01 but no update on the order status, if it’s not available why t-mobile is sending an e-mail to try it?

Could you please check it? 

16 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @berkbb, thanks for making a topic about this! I am not aware of any shortage, yet at the same time I was also unable to uncover why our distribution center has not yet send the package to you. Thus, I immediately composed an email to them with the request to send the Wifi-punt to you as soon as possible. I suspect that you will receive the package shortly after the weekend.

I’m on it and I’ll try my best to get the Wifi-punt to you very quickly!

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @berkbb, a small update: we are having trouble to synchronize your order with the distribution center. Currently your dossier sits with the IT department to get the systems synchronized again and we will try to ship out your order as soon as possible.

I’ll keep applying pressure for you, I hope to get this solved very soon for you!

Reputatie 1

Hey @Cal, Thanks for your quick action. Is there something that I can do for you to make the process faster? it’s been like 2 weeks since this order and nobody cares except you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hey @berkbb, as this is solely a synchronization issue between our system and that of the distribution center, there is nothing you or I could do about it other than that I am applying pressure on the IT department. I’ll keep an eye on it and I’ll keep you posted, we’ll get this solved for you!

Reputatie 1

@Cal Thank you so much for helping out! Let me know if you need anything from my side.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @berkbb, I've got good news! The issue is not fully solved yet but I managed to get a shipment order for a Wifi-punt to your address. As I put in a new order for it you might get two Wifi-points. If this is indeed the case that I would advise you to return one of them in the box you received it in.

I hope you enjoy the extended Wifi-reach! 😁

Reputatie 1

@Cal thank you so much! I got an e-mail that wifi-punt will be delivered soon.
No worries, I will return the other one. Hoping to get the wifi-punt as soon as possible. Can I return it to any t-mobile store?
Thanks Cal again, I was going to lose my hope for it:) have a nice week ahead!

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Happy to help you out @berkbb! 😊 In theory you should receive an email from us soon with a code to return it to any DHL Servicepoint, the locations of which you can find on their website: DHL Servicepoints. However, as the issue with the first package is not fully resolved it might take some days before you will receive this email from us.

I'm on it to get this last bit fixed as well or to totally prevent the second Wifi-point. Have a great week as well!

Reputatie 1

@Cal Thanks again Cal, got it. Please let me know if you need any urgent action on my side, I will be happy to help you. 🙂

Reputatie 1

Hey again @Cal 
I got 2 wifi punt, and when I checked the status of my orders, I saw that you are expecting a return as you mentioned before.

But there isn’t any return number, I didn’t get any email about the return. Could you please help me about returning one of my wifi punts? Thanks a lot!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @berkbb, thanks for letting me know! You can read how to return a parcel via this topic:

Still can't figure it out? Give me a signal.

Reputatie 1

@Tommie hey! thanks! So I can send my extra wifi-punt by using PostNL. Can I send it with DHL? it would be easier but I don’t have any QR code or any e-mail about the return.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @berkbb if all went correctly, you received an e-mail yesterday with the QR code from DHL. Could you check this for me?

Reputatie 1

@Tommie Hey, thansk for the quick action! I got the e-mail and I will return the extra wifi-punt tomorrow, have a great weekend!

Reputatie 1

@Tommie @Cal Thanks a lot for your help again, Today I got a call from the t-mobile but since I am not able to speak dutch, they told me that they will call back.

If that’s about the wifi punt, I returned back and it was delivered the t-mobile. I couldn’t be able to check my orders page, the page is giving me 404. If you have some time, could you please check the return status of my wifi punt? Thanks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @berkbb, no problem. We are always more than happy to help! We have indeed received the package. It just needs to be processed in the system. Have a great day. 

Reageer