Beantwoord

Optical fiber installation order

• 25 November 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 169 Bekeken

I have requested optical fiber from T-Mobile on 10/10/2022. The subscription was supposed to start on 01/11/2022 - so, supposedly the installation process should at least start on this date. The status of the order hasn't changed since it was first requested. They still need to make the installation from the street to my home's access point and then install the T-Mobile service. I still haven't been contacted about this. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 25 November 2022, 14:12

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @AngelaFernandes, thanks a lot for letting us know! I'm sorry that you haven't heard anything about the process. I just asked one of my colleagues for an update, because I love to provide you with a clear answer. As soon as I receive the update, I'll let you know. I'm going to chase this for you!

Reputatie 7

Hi @AngelaFernandes, you're very welcome! 💪 I'm still waiting for an update. I've sent a reminder to my colleague this morning. As soon as she responds, I'll let you know. 

Reputatie 7

Hi @AngelaFernandes, I received an update from my colleagues today that I would like to share with you! The network administrator still has to perform work activities at your address, this why it's the best to contact them: 088-0063744. You reach them on working days between 8:30h and 17:00h. The network administrator needs to make and appointment with you. Please let us know if you received a clear update form the network administrator. 

Hi @AngelaFernandes, thanks a lot for letting us know! I'm sorry that you haven't heard anything about the process. I just asked one of my colleagues for an update, because I love to provide you with a clear answer. As soon as I receive the update, I'll let you know. I'm going to chase this for you!

Thank you @Lisa! Please let me know when you have any updates.

Hi @AngelaFernandes, you're very welcome! 💪 I'm still waiting for an update. I've sent a reminder to my colleague this morning. As soon as she responds, I'll let you know. 

Hi @Lisa, no news yet?

Hello @Lisa. After many weeks and many contacts with both T-Mobile and the network administrator, I still haven't been able to get this fixed. I keep getting told someone will contact me to schedule the fiber installation to my house but it never happens...

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @AngelaFernandes, don't worry! Your optical fiber installation has recently been placed. Therefore, you need to contact the network administrator to make the appointment: 

Telephone: 088-0063744

Available on working days between: 8:30 and 17:00 o’clock.

As soon as the necessary information has been provided by the customer, KPNNetwerk will create a case and direct the relevant contractor to start the work. The sooner this case is created, the sooner the customer will be delivered. For all interim questions such as the progress of the project, planning date, changes to agreements, delivery, the customer can contact KPNNetwerkNL.

Reageer