Beantwoord

order cancellation

• 24 January 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 63 Bekeken

Hello, I bought the installation package last week and none of the walls in my house have an internet/phone line input. I called customer service for technical support and after 30 minutes of waiting, the phone hung up. I want to cancel this order immediately before my contract starts. I have a ziggo line entrance in my house and I will prefer ziggo. This job took too long for me. Technical support is very slow, responses are very slow and there is no solution. Said solution is 'do it yourself'. Can you please cancel my order?

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 25 January 2022, 10:29

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Yasemin96 

Do you have anything like this in your fusebox, livingroom or somewhere else?

You could also find a telephone cable which needs to be repaired. Your contract will start after the modem is connected or automatically after 14 days.

If you really want to cancel than please wait for a moderator to reply.

no, this type of connection type is not available in my house, there are only ziggo connection cables. I do not want to pay for the connection. 
I want my free connection to be made, if it is not done, I want to cancel and switch to ziggo internet

Reputatie 7

Hi @Yasemin96, great to see that @Waqqas helped you further! We just spoke each other in a private message. I wanted to help you right away, but I see that the subscription is cancelled already. Hopefully you can join T-Mobile voor Thuis in the future. If you have any other questions as well, please let me know. I'm more than happy to help you! 😊