Beantwoord

order status still under processing (in behandeling) for more than 22 days

• 22 November 2022
  • 21 reacties
  • 205 Bekeken

i am living in Oude haagweg and the status for my order (in behandeling) and it is for more than 22 days.

Kindly advise why no update of progress is given till now

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 23 November 2022, 11:26

Bekijk origineel

21 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @ahmed.matbouly, welcome to the T-Mobile voor thuis Community! 😁 Thanks a lot for your message. I can totally imagine that you would like some clarity. That's why I just asked my colleagues to provide you with an update. They will tell you more about the delivery process as soon as possible. 

Reputatie 7

Hi @ahmed.matbouly, I'm really happy to hear that my colleague called you this morning with an update! Enjoy your day and please know that we love to help you if you have any other questions. 

Hi 

i have the permission from the Makler to do the needed for the fiber connection, but they mentioned Getting a cable from the street to your apartment however is quite alot of work and we expect that there is gonna be quite alot of extra costs to get this done.

These costs are for the tenant and we are not accountable for this.

all construction of this project will have to go trough your provider.

kindly advise is there is any cost? and if yes who will suppose to pay?

thanks in advance

Reputatie 7

Hi @ahmed.matbouly, normally having a fiber optic point installed is free of charge! If there are any additional costs, the technician will always discuss them with you. Afterwards you can discuss this with your landlord. Is this clear for you? 😊

Yes it is clear thank you.

One more thing could you please share with me their contact number and email address to share with them the confirmation for who will install fibre connections 

Hi @ahmed.matbouly, normally having a fiber optic point installed is free of charge! If there are any additional costs, the technician will always discuss them with you. Afterwards you can discuss this with your landlord. Is this clear for you? 😊

yes it is clear thanks 

one more thing could you share with me the contact number and email address for the who will do the installation to share with them the approval 

Reputatie 7

Hi @ahmed.matbouly, perfect! Yes of course, I have the telephone number from Guidion for you: 088-2000151. Enjoy your weekend! 

Hi @ahmed.matbouly, perfect! Yes of course, I have the telephone number from Guidion for you: 088-2000151. Enjoy your weekend! 

Hi @Lisa  i called Guidion to make appointment and they need to open work order first from your side, can you do it or let me know who is able to open the work order?

Reputatie 7

I think you need the grid operator for installing the fiber termination. Unit befor guidion can install the actual internet connection 

I think you need the grid operator for installing the fiber termination. Unit befor guidion can install the actual internet connection 

@Lisa  @Hidden.nld 

what should be the next step? and is there anything can do from myside?

Reputatie 7

Hi @ahmed.matbouly, thanks a lot for the update! I can see that we need permission from the VvE, this is required. The chairman received a separate letter about this. You can ask all your questions about the permission to denhaag@vwtelecom.com. Please let me know if they could give you more information about this. Fingers crossed that you will receive the permission real soon. 

Hi @ahmed.matbouly, thanks a lot for the update! I can see that we need permission from the VvE, this is required. The chairman received a separate letter about this. You can ask all your questions about the permission to denhaag@vwtelecom.com. Please let me know if they could give you more information about this. Fingers crossed that you will receive the permission real soon. 

Hi @Lisa 
i have the permission.

kindly let me know who i have to share this information with their email address.

Reputatie 7

Hi @ahmed.matbouly, perfect - that's really good to hear! You can send this also to denhaag@vwtelecom.com and they will help you further. Thanks in advance. 

Hi @ahmed.matbouly, perfect - that's really good to hear! You can send this also to denhaag@vwtelecom.com and they will help you further. Thanks in advance. 

Hi @Lisa  i shared the permission (2 days ago) and no news till now, could you update me with the next step or the schedule date to install fiber connection.

Hi @Lisa 

Do you have any update or some clarity to the status?

Thanks in advance.

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Thanks @ahmed.matbouly! I understand you want this to be fixed as soon as possible, but VolkerWessels Telecom needs to process this. Please wait until you receive a confirmation, otherwise you can always try calling 088-1860666. I've made a note in our system that you have permission and you informed the right department within VolkerWessels Telecom, so your order won't get canceled and we will wait!

Hi @Lisa @Cheyenne 

I called 088-1860666 and they informed me my order need two months to take aplace for installation which is not accepted and they didn’t see any note that I have the permission and they asked me again for the permission 

kindly share with me which number I have to call to cancel the subscription 

Reputatie 6

I’m really sorry to hear that @ahmed.matbouly! If you really want to cancel your subscription, I can arrange that for you. Please let me know if you want me to do that.

I’m really sorry to hear that @ahmed.matbouly! If you really want to cancel your subscription, I can arrange that for you. Please let me know if you want me to do that.

Hi Ginny,

i got in touch with customer service and they gave me work that they will try to solve this ASAP.

lets see 

Hi All,

I received email from T-mobile asking for VVE permission although I already shared this permission with Volker Wessels Telecomon their email address denhaag@vwtelecom.com

i tried to call them and every time be on hold for more than 50 minutes and I got a automatic message to leave my postcode and apartment number to call me back but it didn’t happened 

kindly advise if they not answer on my calls or even checking their email address to see the VVE permission what I have to do

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @ahmed.matbouly, I am sorry to read this! I can't check this for you anymore, as I can see that your subscription with us has been canceled as of yesterday. Ofcourse you can always check this with VolkerWessels Telecom, but in order to do so you have to speak with them directly. If they don't pick up the phone, you can also try to e-mail info@vwtelecom.com or fill in the contactform on their website. Good luck!

Reageer