Beantwoord

Question about new connection at new address

• 9 May 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 210 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie
Hi,
I hope we can talk in English, my Dutch is very basic.
We are moving to our own house on 24 May. At the moment we have Tele2 at the current address, but yesterday I've ordered fiberglass net for the new address from T-mobile, and set the date to 25 May for the technician to come to set it up. My questions are:
Can the connection box be sent to my current address? (because we are still not there a week before the delivery date)
Will there be any interruptions of internet for the current owners because I requested this? I mean, I don't know how this works and what internet provider they use, just want to make sure it goes as planned and they don't have any issues with it either before we move there.
Do you think this request is going to be all right and can T-mobile deliver the services for 25 May?
Thanks in advance!
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 15 May 2018, 13:15

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hi Bbens, welcome to T-Mobile Thuis! It's no problem to talk in English don't worry ;)
I've checked your order and I have good news, the current plan is to deliver the services on the 29th of May! The connection box cannot be send to a different address in advance however you will receive a Track & Trace number with which you can choose to deliver the box to a Post NL service point so you can pick it up from there.

There are no complications for this address in regards to the current owners' internet connection so everything will go as planned! 🙂 If you have any questions feel free to ask and good luck with moving house!
Hi Brian,

Thanks, in the meantime I got a response from support too, but great that you reassured it. Nice that we don't have to worry about this for now. Thanks again!
Reputatie 7
Hi Bbens, ah that's good to hear, we'll get you set up as quickly as possible! 😉

Reageer