Beantwoord

Received installation kit, but no email from Guidion to install it and cannot contact them for appointment

• 3 November 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 148 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

I’m writing this in english, hopefully that is not a problem :)

Around a month ago, we ordered optic fibre connection at my place. On the 13th of October, the modem was delivered. But since then, we have had no email to confirm an appointment with Guidion, and if we try to contact them, their service line is always busy, with my last call going in waiting for 20 minutes.

Is there a way to get any more information on when they will book an appointment and come install it? Been a month without internet at home :((

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 3 November 2022, 13:24

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Battu 

Writing in English is not a problem at all :)

You should have received an email from Guidion after you placed the order. Also check your spam mail.

You could call Guidion on telephone number 088 2000 151 and see if they can make an appointment for you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hallo @Battu  and @Waqqas ,

You could call Guidion on this new number:  0203232766 (lokaal tarief).

Hello @Battu 

Writing in English is not a problem at all :)

You should have received an email from Guidion after you placed the order. Also check your spam mail.

You could call Guidion on telephone number 088 2000 151 and see if they can make an appointment for you.

@Waqqas Thank you for your quick reply. I have checked my inbox and spam many a times and did not find any email from Guidion. I will try the number again and the number by @soepkip67, but i’m already put on hold, waiting for someone to pick up the call. I was wondering if T mobile could contact them to move it forward.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Battu, I want to provide you with a new update! My colleague tried to send a request to Guidion, but he couldn't do that yet because the line has not been delivered. As soon as the line has been delivered, Guidion can come by. My colleague is chasing this order for you. So he is contacting the network administrator to see why the order is delayed and to point this out to them. We're doing everything to receive some more clarity. I'm really sorry for the delay. 

Reageer