Beantwoord

Repeatedly asked from Customer Service to resend my Router and they NEVER do!

• 9 April 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 163 Bekeken

• is nieuwsgierig
  • 0 reacties

I have been paying for a House Internet Service from the 4 April 2020. I was supposed to receive my router a week before that date, but the hardware never arrived at my house and returned back to the supplier. I have called Customer Support at least 6 times by now asking them to resend the router to the designated address. Every Single Time they reasure me that they will send the hardware and everytime I call back to see why I have not yet received a tracking code they reply to me that for some reason they never resend it. This is Uneccaptable! This is not only that I pay for a service that I am not receiving this is also Customer Service not doing its job by giving out fake promises to the Customers that they will do something and never do it. 

Can someone give me a definite answer as to why my router has not been resend already, even though I have been paying for a service that I do not have? And can someone reasure me that they will send my router and have a concrete and formal confirmation about it?

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 12 April 2020, 11:35

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7

wHi @mar4, we are currently experiencing a delay in the shipment of some of ouir instalaltion packages. I currently do not have a concrete date for you but rest assured we’re doing absolutely everything we can to resolve this as quickly as possible, apologies for the delay!

Reageer