Beantwoord

Status of my Home connection

• 11 February 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 181 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi,

I'm waiting on having my T-Mobile Home connection activated and I can only see the status below in my login:

Is there any detail that can be shared on when it will be ready?

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 11 February 2020, 11:42

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @Varan, I just checked your order and the line wasn’t clear yet on the date we received your order. But they old customer and since moved and I’ve just forwarded your order manually (and you should now see a different status). This delay means that your 14 day grace period starts now. You can waive this period if you want, in that case we will start right away! You can do this through the ‘My Thuis’ by clicking ‘Thuis sneller in Huis’. This will skip the 14 day cancellation period. If you have any further questions let me know and welcome to T-Mobile! :slight_smile:   

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

I was able to follow the status for the past two day and all worked fine.

The latest status is “Installation day / It's time! / Today you can easily install your T-Mobile Home yourself”

But I didn't get the equipment.

Is there a place I could go and pick it up myself?

Tks

Reputatie 7

Hey @Varan,

Welcome to T-Mobile Thuis! :smile: Your installation package should arrive tomorrow between 17:00 and 19:30. Here you can find an useful installation manual. With this installation video, the installation should proceed without any problems. Good luck with the installation!

Reageer