Still no installation after 6 months

• 11 May 2023
  • 7 reacties
  • 113 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

I have been waiting for setup the connection from main fiber internet cable in the street to my house for more than 6 months. The latest promise from KPN techniek is to contact me however this never happened until now. Since you are the provider, I wanted to contact you. I hope you can help me to resolve the problem as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Cal van Odido 11 maanden geleden

Hi @gorhan, thanks for alerting me, I want to you connected as soon as possible! I immediately visited your dossier. We're on top of KPN NetwerkNL and they told us that they will connect you on the third of June. If you have more questions regarding the details of this appointment I would advise you to call with them on 088-0063744. You can reach them on workdays between 8:30 and 17:00.

We'll continue applying pressure on them and I hope that they finish what they started very soon!

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @gorhan, thanks for alerting me, I want to you connected as soon as possible! I immediately visited your dossier. We're on top of KPN NetwerkNL and they told us that they will connect you on the third of June. If you have more questions regarding the details of this appointment I would advise you to call with them on 088-0063744. You can reach them on workdays between 8:30 and 17:00.

We'll continue applying pressure on them and I hope that they finish what they started very soon!

Hi, I have not received any calls as you promised. I called them with the number that you provided above and they are always saying the same phrase “we will call you at the end of this week, or next week for sure”, but it never happened. It is getting and getting unbearable anymore because more than 7 months passed and I do not believe that problem will be solved. You are always giving me some number to call but it is not my responsibility to call every time for hoping to get some answers. You are my service provider, not them. Please come up with a concrete solution to this problem as soon as possible. You are not giving me other option than cancelling my subscription both from home and mobile. I will wait one more month hoping that will be solved, after that if it is still like this, I will cancel my subscriptions. I just want to let you know.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

@gorhan , 

You are right, t-mobile is the service provider.  Not the grid owner. It is like your elektricity.  Stedin or Enexis are your grid provider.  You have to get elektricity cables into your home with them. The electricity service provider can be Buget Energie or Powerpeers etc.. they just rent the cable infrastructure from the grid provider. 

In the case of the glasfiber grid. It is owned and maintained by ODF or in your case KPN NETWORKS. You have to allign with them that the phisical connection get's into your home. Onze that is done, t-mobile can rent that cable and deliver the internet service. 

As there are some many projects ongoing in the Netherlands,  grid providers have indeed leadtimes.  How and when they can come to you is under their control and planning.

@eric you maybe misunderstood my explanation about the responsibility, so I would like to clarify myself. First, I called t mobile customer service and the number of KPN network above more than 100 hundred times during this 7 months and cannot solve the problem that’s why I created this ticket. Therefore, what kind of alignment I need to do you are talking about. We are not talking about one or two months. We are talking about more than 7 months. From this perspective, apparently there is not problem about trying to align with them. Do you have any more suggestions how many more times I should call to align with them? Maybe one more 7 months. Thank you for your explanation but for this case, your comment does not mean anything to me. I was not aware this kind of relations under the hood,I just checked my address on t mobile web page and it was stated that I can subscribe to fiber connection for my address. Nothing more. Please be aware that I do not expect any more clarification and explanation, but a concrete solution that I specifically indicated in my last comment because I think that I already fulfilled my responsibility to align with them. Thank you.

@gorhan are there any other providers on your address? Maybe they can install you quickly. 7 months is unacceptable in my opinion and you shouldn't have to put up with a provider that clearly doesn't care about customers.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Other providers will need to use the same grid provider. So KPNnetworks need to make this happen first. 

@iwanzijder you are completely right, because they can easily say that I need to align with them. The thing is that they are really thinking that I did not try to align with them within this 7-month duration, which is soo ridiculous.

Apparently, this community is not enough to solve the problem, so as a last option, I will raise my voice in social media to increase the awareness about the attitude and seek for the solution. If still no solution after one month, I will terminate all my active subscriptions with T-mobile, definitely.

Reageer