Beantwoord

Switching service (Ziggo to T-mobiel)

• 14 December 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 335 Bekeken

Hi, I recently started a new thuis (wifi only) subscription that will be activated on the 27th of December, whit consequential cancellation of my previous contract with Ziggo.

However, I have just received a notification from Ziggo for 'Afkoop resterende abonnementstermijnen', so I guess they are asking me to pay the monthly subscription for the rest of the year. If I was aware of this condition I wouldn’t have started a new contract with T-mobile (as I was told the other contract wouldn’t involve any other cost).

Can T-mobile arrange cancellation of this refund fee to Ziggo? As I will not be able to pay for the new T-mobile service otherwise and would need to quickly proceed to its cancellation.

icon

Beste antwoord door Boris 16 December 2020, 12:26

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7

Hello @Carcrellat ,

Thanks for your message! I understand that it’s a frustration situation, but not one I can resolve. I believe the cancellation fee is mandatory when cancelling your contract with Ziggo when you’re within the contract duration. A customer is eligble for their own contracts and therefor I can’t cancel this fee with Ziggo for you. My advice is to contact Ziggo’s customerservice to get to the bottom of the problem. I wish I was able to tell you something a little more positive, but am afraid I can’t. Please let us know if you have any questions, we’re here for you!

Reageer