Beantwoord

T-Mobile Home fiber order stuck for 4 months

• 17 February 2023
  • 9 reacties
  • 79 Bekeken

• is een Top Poster
  • 5 reacties

Hello,

I ordered the t-mobile home fiber on 17-10-2022 and I still haven’t received any update on the progress. It was supposed to be finished on December-January, then January-February and now it says February-March.

Can I get any update what-so-ever on the matter so I can decide if I will continue to wait or not?

Thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door Cheyenne van Odido 24 May 2023, 10:31

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @slowr, welcome to our Community! I immediately checked for you! I can indeed see that this process is taking longer then it should. I have immediately reached out to Fiber to request for the status. They will get back to you as soon as possible!

hello @Tommie, unfortunately I haven't received any phone call or email. Is there any time estimation for this?

Thanks again

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @slowr, you can follow the process in the My T-Mobile. I see you haven't registered an account yet. You can do this here: My T-Mobile.

I do have an account. It’s on the same email as this but I couldn’t find the customer ID anywhere as I am still waiting.

Last update 17-10-2022...

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @slowr, bedankt voor je snelle reactie. Ik heb Fiber hierover aan de mouw getrokken, zij nemen contact met je op over de situatie.

Hi @Tommie, I still have no status update since October unfortunately.

I talked with T-Mobile and they told me that the fiber installation step was stuck and to call OpenDutchFiber (ODF). ODF told me that they don’t know when they are going to start the fiber installation and there is no estimation at all but it has been nearly 8 months and I have no update at all.

Is this something that cannot be sped up at all?

Best regards 

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

ODF is the netowner. If they do not build, t-mobile can not rent the fiber and start service at your house. T-mobile can not help that. Do you live in an appartement building? There the projects face the most coördination and waitingtimes. 

Hello, yes I live in an apartment building and they already got the approval from our VVE.

The problem is that there isn’t any estimation on when they are going to start the installation so we are in the dark. Is ODF the only contractor for the fiber installation which means all other providers are going to have the same issue?

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @slowr, I truly understand the question but there is nothing we can do to speed up the process, we have to wait until Open Dutch Fiber finishes the work that needs to be done. I am sorry for the wait! From this end we will need to wait until Open Dutch Fiber gives us the green light. You can always check with Open Dutch Fiber if the situation has changed, if you want to. Thank you for your patience!

Reageer