Beantwoord

Thuis Move Timeline given is 6 weeks

• 22 March 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 31 Bekeken

For the Thuis move request raised on 14 March 2023, I have been given the date of 24 April 2023, which is almost 6 weeks from the date of request, wile it is mentione don web site that it takes 4 weeks to complete the move.

Why it takes 6 weeks in my case, and can we complete the move in less than 4 weeks? I checked and the T-mobile is available in the area I am moving to. I will be moving on this weekend (25 Mar), and I will be without internet until the move completes.

icon

Beste antwoord door Sven-Odido 22 March 2023, 07:42

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

What technology is at the new house? Copper or optical (glas).

In the 2nd option, have you seen the glasfiber in the new house already?

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

For the Thuis move request raised on 14 March 2023, I have been given the date of 24 April 2023, which is almost 6 weeks from the date of request, wile it is mentione don web site that it takes 4 weeks to complete the move.

Why it takes 6 weeks in my case, and can we complete the move in less than 4 weeks? I checked and the T-mobile is available in the area I am moving to. I will be moving on this weekend (25 Mar), and I will be without internet until the move completes.

Currently the fiber is not installed in the house. This is why it takes longer then the 4 weeks.

Unfortuanlly I see that the owners association doesn’t give our contractor permission to do the work needed. You will need to have a little chat with them to sort that out. If the persmission is given after all we can ask the contractor to start doing do work needed.

What technology is at the new house? Copper or optical (glas).

In the 2nd option, have you seen the glasfiber in the new house already?

I checked on T-mobile and House #15 has copper. A little extra check informed me that Fibre is available till house #11.

Strange that it is available uptill a part of locality.

Reageer