Beantwoord

Thuis Move Timeline given is 6 weeks

• 22 March 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 32 Bekeken

For the Thuis move request raised on 14 March 2023, I have been given the date of 24 April 2023, which is almost 6 weeks from the date of request, wile it is mentione don web site that it takes 4 weeks to complete the move.

Why it takes 6 weeks in my case, and can we complete the move in less than 4 weeks? I checked and the T-mobile is available in the area I am moving to. I will be moving on this weekend (25 Mar), and I will be without internet until the move completes.

icon

Beste antwoord door Sven-Odido 22 March 2023, 07:42

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

What technology is at the new house? Copper or optical (glas).

In the 2nd option, have you seen the glasfiber in the new house already?

I checked on T-mobile and House #15 has copper. A little extra check informed me that Fibre is available till house #11.

Strange that it is available uptill a part of locality.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

For the Thuis move request raised on 14 March 2023, I have been given the date of 24 April 2023, which is almost 6 weeks from the date of request, wile it is mentione don web site that it takes 4 weeks to complete the move.

Why it takes 6 weeks in my case, and can we complete the move in less than 4 weeks? I checked and the T-mobile is available in the area I am moving to. I will be moving on this weekend (25 Mar), and I will be without internet until the move completes.

Currently the fiber is not installed in the house. This is why it takes longer then the 4 weeks.

Unfortuanlly I see that the owners association doesn’t give our contractor permission to do the work needed. You will need to have a little chat with them to sort that out. If the persmission is given after all we can ask the contractor to start doing do work needed.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

What technology is at the new house? Copper or optical (glas).

In the 2nd option, have you seen the glasfiber in the new house already?

Reageer