Beantwoord

Two weeks with no internet

Hallo

I have the internet package in my house from 16/07 but still i dont have internet connection. Normally it should work but still nothing. I checked the main kpn's connections and still nothing works. I called to arrange an appointment with a Gidion engineer and I have to wait up to mid of August. So more than a month and still not internet. So i have to use mines and my wifes mobile data in order to do my job.
I have informed the T-mobile that probably they should activate the line from the external cabinet but i dont get any response. I am not going to pay the invoice from the moment it will be more than a month from the moment i have received the package and i dont have internet.
Please or give me some unlimited subscription to my mobile or my wifes that we are both havingT-mobile or just tell me to go to another service provider if you cant respect our agreement.
Please i am waiting your response.
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 7 August 2019, 13:41

Bekijk origineel

16 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hi @asteris13, it looks like my colleague tried the different access points in the house with you but there doesn't seem to be a connection. Your connection is active since 16-07 (as my colleague told you on the 24th) but there seems to be a technical problem. But not to worry, our mechanic will make sure everything is in order at your location. If the cause turns out to be the incoming line then we will notify the grid operator to repair this as quickly as possible.

You mention your mobile subscriptions, do you both have a T-Mobile one? I don't see a mobile subscription at your address but if you could send me the 06-numbers if this is the case then I can provide you with a code for 7 days unlimited internet to bridge the period until the mechanic arrives! You can send this through a private messages on this forum.

You also don't have to worry about the subscription costs, you can send me a message once you are online and then I will reimburse everything for this past period. We are going to make sure you are online as fast as possible asteris!

Same issue for me. I took the internet package on 14th August for home fiber internet hoping that i would get the internet in days. However my engineer appointment is on 18th September. Working from home , i am still confused how to manage things. any help appreciated.

Same issue for me. I took the internet package on 14th August for home fiber internet hoping that i would get the internet in days. However my engineer appointment is on 18th September. Working from home , i am still confused how to manage things. any help appreciated.

My address De Binderij 67-N , 1321 EC, Almere. Any early appointment would be much appreciated

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @majeeth69 ,

What is the situation at your place? Do you already have a FTU box in your house? That is the box where the glasfiber from outside your house is brought in.

The appointment you made is with Guidion?

Yes Eric, I got the Box with Modem with DHL delivery, The appointment I made with Guidion on 17th August for which I got the appointment slot for 18th September. I am new to Netherlands and finding very difficult. Thank you 

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @majeeth69 ,

It is indeed quite busy and indeed, there is a shortage on engineers in the current laboratorium market.

You could call sometimes to Guidion (020-3232766) and find out if somebody else cancelled an appointment in your area. T-mobile moderators can not look in the planning system of Guidion.

Thanks Eric. Is it still possible for me to cancel the contract citing the reasons for the wait.  As it is impacting my work I am looking for various options.  Appreciate  your advice/suggestions 

You can cancel at anytime up to 14 days after it’s installed.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @majeeth69, thanks for reaching out, I was hoping that you could enjoy a stable Internet connection sooner! I immediately checked your dossier and it seems that the network operator KPN NetwerkNL also needs some time to activate your connection, which hinders Guidion from coming earlier as the line is not yet activated. Hopefully KPN NetwerkNL are still able to activate your Internet line sooner, but I would personally not count on it.

We are keeping an eye on it for you!

Thanks Cal for the response. Regarding KPN network NL, this is a new information for me. Should I need to anything with KPN please about the activation or it's taken care by T mobile please? 

Thank and regards

Abdul Majeeth 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @majeeth69, logical question! Don’t worry, we'll take care of every communication and request that has to be send to KPN NetwerkNL. As a network operator KPN NetwerkNL also differs from the internet provider KPN.

We're on it for you, we'll make sure that they activate the internet line for you!

Thank you, looking forward for early enablement of internet. Cheers 

Hi Cal

Any update on the progress please?  Today morning I got a mail communication that T mobile is now Odido. I wonder if there is going to be further delay in the enablement of Internet. Please suggest 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @majeeth69, thanks for reaching out! I would love to bring you good news, unfortunately the line operator was not able to arrange an earlier date for you thus far and it is very unlikely that they will manage to bring the date forward as it is within two weeks. Don’t worry, so far the proces is continuing as plannend which means that there won't be any delays.

I’m eagerly looking forward to the installation date, I am sure that you will enjoy the internet connection! 🙂

Fine sir, has all the prerequisites been done sir, last week I understand that Internet request to be sent to KPN NetwerkNL?

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @majeeth69, we already sent a request to KPN NetwerkNL on the 16th of August to connect your address as soon as possible. In turn, they let us know that the 18th of September was the first feasible date to connect your address and so far they have not been able to get the date forward.

In the meantime we are making all the necessary preparations with them to activate your internet line, we will make sure that it is activated succesfully!

Reageer