Beantwoord

Unique Issue - KPN has another customer in their system at my address!!

• 16 March 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 87 Bekeken

Requested for a T-mobile Internet Home connection, given the date of 18 March for connection start date. After few days, received a letter from KPN asking to pay the outstanding monthly fee. The letter was addressed to someone else’s name, not mine. Checked with house owner (I am on rent), he mentioned that there was no person by that name at that address, never.

Now the problem is -

• I have applied for Home Internet from T-Mobile
  • T-Mobile uses the KPN infrastructure for providing the internet services
  • KPN has an existing customer in the system for the same address (though not paying for the services)

Called T-Mobile, they asked to contact KPN for the issue, KPN said as your contract is with T-Mobile, so contact them.

My question is will my internet start on 18 March?

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 17 March 2022, 04:54

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

If you have not signed a kpn contract by yourself, you are not responsible for the final invoice. Probably the tennant before you forgot to cancel his internet connection. You might exect also a letter from KPN that the modem equipment has not be returned. Again, not your problem.

In my T-Mobile you can follow the delivery of your internet order. It start with you receiving a modem in a T-Mobile package with your name on it!

My problem is - Internet is required at home for my work (has to do few video calls everyday).

Delay in installation (if it happens) will make things worse.

Delivery of the device has happened ln 9 March, and I have shiny new instrument. Just want it to work the way it is designed & delivered for.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Just connect it. KPN will change the connection on the activation date which you see in my T-Mobile.

Just connect it. KPN will change the connection on the activation date which you see in my T-Mobile.

I was not very hopeful that I will get internet on 18 March, but it worked in the morning itself. 

Great Service :heartbeat:

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

I was not very hopeful that I will get internet on 18 March, but it worked in the morning itself. 

Great Service :heartbeat:

Good to hear that. Enjoy your working at home 😀