Beantwoord

Verhuizen Datum en Verbinding

• 29 November 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 55 Bekeken

Dear,

I informed recently T-mobile Thuis that I will move (verhuis) soon (17/12/2021), and that I would like to bring my T-mobile Internet and TV with me. 

I will move only 17/12/2021, but I received today an e-mail scheduling the connection (verbinding) in the new address for the 14/12/2021.

I would like to kindly request that the connection happens only after 16/12/2021, because before this date I still need Internet in my old address.

Best Regards,

Cezar R.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 30 November 2021, 15:57

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

In MY T-mobile you can report you moving information.

Hi @eric ,

I did already few days ago. But the connection in the new address is set to 14/12 (according to an e-mail I received today from T-mobile), when it should be from 17/12 onwards. 

I still need Internet in my old address in the dates of 14,15,16 of December.

If I go to the link you provided I have the following message:

“Je hebt je verhuizing doorgegeven

We hebben je aanvraag ontvangen. We leggen je hieronder graag uit wat je te wachten staat:

1. We controleren je verhuizing.
  2. Je ontvangt na 2 uur een bevestiging per e-mail met daarin alle informatie over je verhuizing. En als wij apparatuur terug verwachten, dan laten we dat ook gelijk aan je weten.”
Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @reinbrecht, congratulations on moving house! 

Your wish date is set on December 17th, however, a wish date isn’t always the final plan date. An actual plan date (also known as the “activation date” or “installation date”) will always be set by the grid operator (network administrator). Having said that, I’ve re-planned the plan date on our side to December 17th and will do everything within my power to set it in stone. On that note: I can’t make promises regarding the plan date due to the aforementioned reasons. 

I sincerely hope you’ll have a fantastic move and if ever you require help, please feel free to post a message here!

Thank you @Jason