Beantwoord

Waiting for a technician to install fiber connection

• 30 December 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 80 Bekeken

Hi there. I made an order for fiber internet about 2 months ago and more than 1 month ago I received a router. But now, I guess I’m waiting for a technician. 
Before T-Mobile, I made a similar order in KPN, but I waited for a technician for more than 6 months. So I canceled that subscription and switched to T-Mobile. But it looks like with T-Mobile I’m going to have the same situation. 
How long do I need to wait to be connected to the internet?

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 30 December 2021, 19:30

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @walkline 

A few days after you placed an order you should have received a sms to make an appointment with Guidion for the installation, did you receive that sms and did you make an appointment?

Or an email, not sure 😅

Hi @Waqqas , I don’t think that I had any of those. But there is a chance that I missed something due to a lack of dutch knowledge.

On my status page I have the next message:

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@walkline

According to this you shouldn't have received a router because the Fiber connection is not ready yet for T-Mobile to deliver their services on, this could also have been the case with KPN.

The network operator needs to install the Fiber in your house first.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @walkline,

Happy to hear that you’ve placed an order for T-Mobile Thuis!

I looked through our systems and it seems that you have an appointment with a technician of the network operator on the 4th of February. I wish that we could’ve connected you sooner, but like Waqqas said it is a brand-new internet line which takes some time.

After the appointment with the technician of the network operator you will receive an invitation for an installation technician. Don’t worry! The installation technician can come by in a matter of days.

Fortunately your connection should work perfectly as the network operator uses the latest fiber technologies! :smile: