Cancel home internet subscription

• 3 January 2022
  • 9 reacties
  • 339 Bekeken

Reputatie 1
  • is een Top Poster
  • 6 reacties

Hello the T-Mobile team,

For personal reasons, I have decided to leave the Netherlands… That’s why I want to cancel my internet subscription at the end of this month (January). I have also 2 mobile subscriptions (me and my partner) and we have some monthly discounts because we have multiple accounts. I want to cancel my mobile subscription it as well but in one month or two and my partner wants to keep it. What should we do to cancel only Internet (at least for now) ? What would be the new price of the mobile subscriptions then ?

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards

Laurent

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 5 January 2022, 16:39

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

You need a Dutch home adres to keep a mobile subscription. Also there are restrictions how long you can use the sim abroad while not returning to the Netherlands. So check that out.

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

@lau37  
Call for Mobile And ask for help and explanation

Openingstijden
ma - vr: 08:00 - 20:00
za: 09:00 - 17:30
zo + feestdagen: gesloten

Bel 06-2400 1200

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @lau37 

A moderator can cancel your home internet for you. For both mobile subscriptions the prices will remain the same after home internet is cancelled.

When you are using more data outside NL than in NL than you'll start paying €3,02 for each GB.

Also see this page

Reputatie 7

Hi @lau37, thanks a lot for letting me know! I hoped that you would stick with us, but I can totally understand your decision because you will leave the Netherlands. I arranged this for you and you already received a confirmation email about this. The cancellation date has been set on February 4th. I wish you good luck with your move and a safe flight. If you have any other questions as well, please let me know. I love to help you further! 😊

Reputatie 1

Thank you so much for your help @Lisa ! February 4th is perfect. Just to be sure, we will keep our mobile subscriptions, right ? And thank your for your kind message, so far, I have had a great experience with T mobile, both home internet and mobile !

Reputatie 7

Hi @lau37, you're very welcome! Great to hear that. Good question: yes, I only cancelled your T-Mobile Thuis subscription, so I didn't touch your mobile subscription. I'm really happy to hear that. If you need more information, just let me know. Have a lovely day! 🎈

Reputatie 1

Hello @Lisa, I hope you’re doing well. Would it be also possible to cancel my mobile subscription on the 4th as well (the ending number is 37) ? 

Thank you

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @lau37 

I would like to help you with your request. Could you send me a private message with your mobile number, name, birth-date, full address and the last 4 numbers of your account number? Also let me know if you would like to transfer your subscription to PrePaid in order to keep your number. If not, it will be regular cancellation. 

Looking forward to your message! 

Reputatie 1

Hi @Hajar , I will send you everything. Thank you for your help