Beantwoord

change of address

• 6 July 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 117 Bekeken

Reputatie 2

Hi hi,

I have applied to transfer my connection from current address to new address, starting from 15 of july, but i receive an email today saying that i connection will be changed from today, is it that i will not have connection on current address from today? Hope someone explain it.

Regards

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 7 July 2021, 10:57

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Rickey_tramp 

Could you upload a screenshot of that email here? Be sure the remove any personal information.

Reputatie 2

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Rickey_tramp 

According to this email your subscription should be active before 18:00 on your new address.

Did you inform T-Mobile about the change of address via your T-Mobile account?

Reputatie 2

Yes i have applied to change the address only from 15 of july, because we will be moving to new address only that time. Now i am still living on my old address. If i would have known that it will be changed  before the date i choose, i would have waited a while to change, dont know what i need to do now, we are moving to new house so got to arrange a lot of things and Internet is really important particularly on this point.   

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Rickey_tramp

Do you still have internet at your current address or not?

For your new adres you can delay the installation of the modem by a maximum of 14 days and then your subscription will start automatically.

So if you install the modem on the 15th than your subscription will also start on that date.

Reputatie 2

Yeah its still working. Thanks for the concern.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Great! And you can install the modem in your new house later as mentioned above 😉

Reageer