Beantwoord

Internet disappears randomly during the day

• 9 February 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 61 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Today my home internet is not stable since the morning. It keeps going offline and after few minutes back online. Is there a problem in De Pijp currently?

Tried resetting the router, both wi-fi and cable internet behave the same.

3g works fine though.

Also there is no tech support in English. Chat is only in Dutch and when I ask a question, I get the automated response that I need to call 0800-0092 which also does not have English option.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 12 February 2021, 09:25

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @idanci, welcome to the Community!

Thanks for notifying us, there doesn't seem to be a general issue regarding the connection in De Pijp so I'm sure we'll figure it rather quickly. 

I just performed a line analysis and see you've been online for at least 17 hours, it does look like you've been experiencing disruptions however and that's something we can fix manually. I've adjusted the connection and have resent the signal to the modem and that should do the trick. Can you verify that it's been helpful later today, please? Thanks in advance!

No worries: if that somehow still doesn't help, we'll find another solution. 

Hi @idanci, welcome to the Community!

Thanks for notifying us, there doesn't seem to be a general issue regarding the connection in De Pijp so I'm sure we'll figure it rather quickly. 

I just performed a line analysis and see you've been online for at least 17 hours, it does look like you've been experiencing disruptions however and that's something we can fix manually. I've adjusted the connection and have resent the signal to the modem and that should do the trick. Can you verify that it's been helpful later today, please? Thanks in advance!

No worries: if that somehow still doesn't help, we'll find another solution. 

Hi @Jason,

Today I haven’t experienced any disruptions, thanks for your reply!

Regards,

Ivan

Reageer