Beantwoord

Moving to a new address, how to stay connected in the meantime?

• 7 August 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 101 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 18 reacties

Hi,

I heard from my colleague that T-mobile gives a free sim with free unlimited internet connection for a temporary period to customers who move from one address to another. Is that true?

If so, I would like to apply for that because I have already raised a request for change in address.

icon

Beste antwoord door Demi van Odido 8 August 2021, 11:25

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Udhaya 

You need to have the simcard yourself and then you will receive a voucher for 7 days unlimited internet, normally you can get one if you are experiencing problems with the connection.

Hello @Udhaya 

You need to have the simcard yourself and then you will receive a voucher for 7 days unlimited internet, normally you can get one if you are experiencing problems with the connection.

Hi Waqqas,

Thank you! In my case I would be happy if T-mobile can give a slight exception to use this. Do you also know how I should apply for this? Thanks again!

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Udhaya 

A moderator can give you a voucher, please wait for them to reply.

@Udhaya

A moderator can give you a voucher, please wait for them to reply.

Thank you!

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Udhaya 

Your connection will normally be deactivated and activated on your new address on the day when you move out if you enter the exact date of your move.

Are you allready at your new address without any connection yet?

@Udhaya

Your connection will normally be deactivated and activated on your new address on the day when you move out if you enter the exact date of your move.

Are you allready at your new address without any connection yet?

No, I haven’t moved yet. But I want to shift my plan by 1 week earlier. When I approached customer care service, I was told that they can’t bring the activation date also earlier because the notice is too short for them. Therefore, a sim with unlimited data during this one week will help for that one week.

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

Hi @Udhaya I have send you a private message with more information! :blush:

Reageer