Beantwoord

No Internet at home Since 30th Sept. Den Haag

• 2 October 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 89 Bekeken

I have no Internet Connection for 3 days. Tried reboot several times but still not working. I have a friend living nearby subscribed to T-mobile as well ad his connection is always stable. Any kinds of help would be appreciated.

icon

Beste antwoord door MitchL van Odido 2 October 2021, 13:25

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Yi999999  

Do you have a Fiber or DSL connection?

If you have Fiber which lights are on, blinking or off on the mediaconverter?

If you have DSL is your modem directly connected to the modem?

Hello @Yi999999  

Do you have a Fiber or DSL connection?

If you have Fiber which lights are on, blinking or off on the mediaconverter?

If you have DSL is your modem directly connected to the modem?

Hi @Waqqas ,

Thanks for your reply.

I have a DSL connection and my modem is connect directly to the socket on wall. The internet light is not on while the Wifi is on and I can connect Wifi through all my device but no Internet.

Reputatie 1

Hello @Yi999999, I’ve immediately checked out your connection, and I see there’s a line issue in the network domain. I’m very sorry for that!

I’ve made a ticket for the mechanic to check out and fix the issue for you! You’ll receive an e-mail and text message within 15 minutes from now, please use the link you’ll receive to book an appointment with the mechanic.

Hello @Yi999999, I’ve immediately checked out your connection, and I see there’s a line issue in the network domain. I’m very sorry for that!

I’ve made a ticket for the mechanic to check out and fix the issue for you! You’ll receive an e-mail and text message within 15 minutes from now, please use the link you’ll receive to book an appointment with the mechanic.

Hi @MitchTMT ,

Thanks for your work! Life saver.

I’ve booked an appointment. Hope things can go well.

Thanks again.