Beantwoord

No internet since 23-12

• 23 December 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 268 Bekeken

Internet ain't working since 10am. There isn't a general alert  I am aware of and accessing customer service is annoying.

icon

Beste antwoord door Sander 28 December 2020, 15:43

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @Afwamba,

It is not allowed to post multiple topic for one question. I close this topic. 

Thanks for highlighting you procedures but that's not my concern at the moment. It's the 6th day without internet and I am not getting answers at the moment. I do not get your services for free last time I checked.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Afwamba,

I now see that all your topics have been closed. My apologies. I just checked your line and see a problem in the network. Therefor I asked our technical team to take next steps. Depending on how deep the problem is situated in the network, how much time we need to fix it. But rest assured, we will fix the connection for you! 

Thanks for your feedback. I am still waiting for answers from the technical team. I also need to plan myself because I work from home. how long will it take to sort out the issue, or else you guys should be ready to compensate me for hours lost. It's 10 days and counting.

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

@Afwamba I checked for an update for you. I see that the technical team have contacted the grid operator. I see that they will make an appointment with you. Keep in mind that they could contact you with an anonymous number. The appointment for the fix is usually fast. I'm sure the problem will be solved after the appointment!

Reageer