The light on the globe is off.

• 9 October 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 74 Bekeken

Hi.  I have been paying for the internet for about 2 months and the light on the globe is still off.  I've called the mechanics about 3 times.  Usually they came too late when I was going to work, etc. It is impossible to call you so maybe someone from the forum will help me?  The modem was connected well, it was reset, etc. 4-hole socket, typical in an apartment.  Everything is rather well connected.  What should I do to finally work on the Internet?  connect the cables in different way in the socket?  I don't have the strength for it anymore.  Greetings.

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @wisnia2143, welcome to the Community!

I see you've tried to arrange an installation appointment with Guidion twice and both times they've indicated that you weren't at home. I understand it's quite difficult during these trying times to schedule appointments on the set dates and time slots, but please try to agree on a time slot so the technician won't come in vain, thanks! 

Could you please post a photo of the modem, the ISRA-point (main installation point) and cables which connect the modem to the ISRA? I've performed a line-analysis and it seems as though the modem isn't connected to the ISRA correctly, in fact it looks like the modem isn't connected to a power socket at all. Is the modem connected to the ISRA with a rather short (approximately 1.5 meters) DSL-cable (oftentimes it's a gray cable)? 

I'll gladly help you out as much as possible, so please post a photo of the connection. 

I'm absolutely positive that we'll fix the issue together, so no worries!

Reageer