Beantwoord

Without internet for more than a month now

• 26 December 2021
  • 6 reacties
  • 84 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hi,

I live in Eindhoven (5613) and have a T-mobile fiber optic 1GB subscription since July this year. Since 25th November my Internet stopped working. I reported the issue to T-mobile and after trying few of the typical quickfixes like unplugging the connections etc I’ve got an appointment for the T-mobile service engineer visit for 7th December ( 14 days down the line).

So as a make shift arrangement I was told to buy T-mobile simcard and was provided voucher for unlimited internet. BTW, each of these vouchers are valid for 7 days so every week I have to call the T-mobile service center to get them to reissue a new voucher. 

On 7th December, Service engineer visits my place and after some checks suggest that issue is with KPN fiber optic connect. On 9th December, KPN engineer comes to visit my place and after carrying out extensive checks confirm that the issue with T-mobile.

Since 10th December the issue is with T-mobile and on persistent follow-up I have not got any response from the call center agent. Last update on my ticket is on 13th December and no action has been taken ever since. 

I am daily calling the contact centre with my issue and do get the same response that the back office is working on the issue but I wonder what action has been taken on the issue as I see no update what so ever!

Needless to say in this covid lockdown situation and working from home without wifi (for more than a month now) has been a hell of situation for me and my family. Relying on the mobile hotspots and ever draining batteries of the phone has become a common phenomenon. Battery health of both my phones has gone down by 6 -7 % in just one month.

Fed-up with the horrible service I got to know about this forum to report the issue. Not sure if it helps any which way but just venting my frustration out here. I’ll keep this thread updated with further updates.

Regards, 

UChavan

icon

Beste antwoord door Boris 27 December 2021, 11:13

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

6 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hello @UChavan ,

Thanks for your message and welcome to our Community! Thank you for sharing your story and experience so far. This is not how we would like our services to be and I want to sincerely apologies for the inconvenience cost. I would like to give you more clarity and help you out, but I'm not able to access your T-Mobile Thuis account through the e-mail provided here on the Community. Are you able to provide your customer details within your Community account? That way I have access to your details and provide you with my assistance. I'd be happy to hear from you. 

Hi Boris,

Thanks for your prompt response.  This account is registered with my wife’s ID: [redacted by moderator due to privacy]. You can lookup for same.

Regards,

Umesh Chavan

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @UChavan 

This is a public community so can you please remove your email? Instead open your profile and fill in your klantnummer.

Reputatie 7

Hi @UChavan ,

Due to privacy regulations, I've deleted above details and want to ask you to send me a private message with the zip code, house number, date of birth and the last four digits of the billing account attached to the T-Mobile Thuis account. With these, our verification has been done and I can help you out. Thanks in advance.

Hi Boris,

I’ve shared the requested details with you in the private message. Please check.

I have further update on my case. Today we got a visit from Guidion agent. Same agent who had visited us on 10th December. After further checks he concluded that the issue apparently is with the fiber optic floor box in my place and he has asked to book an appointment with T-mobile service engineer to get it changed.

What is frustrating is why was he not able to the decipher the issue during his first visit on 9th/10th December and only able to confirm it now. Secondly we are trying to book an appointment with T-mobile

and we are only getting an appointment for 14th January 2022. which is more than 18 days away from today. As my issue is open since 25th November and issue is actually with the trivial Fiber Optic floor box can we not be given an earlier appointment considering the time we’ve already spent without internet?

Please seek your help and input if this can be expedited any which way. Thanks.

Regards,

Umesh Chavan

Reputatie 7

Hi @UChavan, thanks a lot for this update! I'm glad to hear that you got some clarity now, because you deserve to know the status of this issue. I've checked your profile and I see indeed the appointment on the 14th of January. I'm really sorry that it takes two more weeks for Guidion to come by. If it was possible to change the date of the appointment to next week, I would've totally arranged that for you. Unfortunately it is very busy at Guidion at the moment, because they have to do twice as much installations than usual. We already addressed this internally, but Guidion does not expect peace to return until January. I can totally imagine your feeling and I'm sorry that the conclusion didn't come the first time. 

As soon as your internet is working again, please let me know. This way I can arrange a compensation for you. For now I sincerely hope you'll be able to pull through this rough patch as well as possible. So I directly sent you two more Unlimited Data codes. Please let me know if you need more codes, because I love to help you with this the best way I can! ❤️