Beantwoord

Yesterday the T house internet was installed.It work for a few hours.Since morning the T huis internet is down.n.

• 9 November 2021
  • 16 reacties
  • 139 Bekeken

The internet connection was installed yesterday and its down now.The globe led on the router is solid red.I am really disappointed.Did all the basic troubleshooting along with the helpdesk but it isnt working.This is really disappointing and frustrating.can anyone make it work asap.

icon

Beste antwoord door Boris 9 November 2021, 13:59

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

16 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Vikas Rawat 

Do you have a Fiber connection?

Which mediaconverter do you have between your Fiber Terminal Unit and modem and which lights are on, blinking or off on the mediaconverter?

T mobile people!!

Can you check on this issue asap and lemme know the resolution!

This is really bad.Router installed yesterday and now the internet does work anymore.The globe led

stays red.

Hi Waqqas

Yeah i have the fibre connection.I have the Huawei media converter and power,pon and lan leds are green.On the wifi router the 3rd led from left with globe sign is red.

Hey Waqqas

Above the pics for the router and the converter also attached for reference.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Vikas Rawat 

Also tried to remove the power from the mediaconverter for about 20 seconds? I have addessed this issue to the moderators since some other people are having the same problem too.

@Waqqas 

I tried this step too for the issue fix but the issue still exists.

Already it took 14 days for the internet installation and now this error……..:sweat:

@Vikas Rawat I have the same setup, same issue…… if you log on to the modem and go to the logs do you also see WAN-DHCP issues ?

T mobile guys!!!

Can you get this addressed asap. This is costing me my official work as i don’t have active internet to do my office jobs.

@ArnoutD_77 

I logged into the router to check the logs but did not find much but saw WAN connection down..

same here

luckily the ziggo connection is plugged into wan2 so we still have internet

when is this being fixed?

location vleuten

same here

luckily the ziggo connection is plugged into wan2 so we still have internet

when is this being fixed?

location vleuten

Hi Martius

I am waiting for a response from T mobile on this issue. This is really unprofessional to let the user suffer because of this type of error.Ah..Man...

@Lisa Can you expedite the resolution of this error asap.

This is hampering my official work as you understand it.

Thanx in advance.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Vikas Rawat,

Thanks for your message and reply. We try and get back to you as fast as we can, but we’re moderators and no chatbot. Thankfully you’ve found solution with our colleagues at the front office, who were able to help you out this morning. Because of an incomplete patching progress at the pop, it seems that the activation and installation of your network has not been progressed properly. To be able to fix this and come up with a solution, the technical service are notified and have started an investigation in the matter. I understand that it’s inconvenient, but we’re working hard to get you back to speed ASAP. A voucher has been send to make sure there’s a temporary solution to the problem. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask ‘cause the Community is ready to help you out! 

Ik heb precies hetzelfde probleem. Zelfde modem en media converter.

dit is al een hele dag zo en er moet thuis gewerkt worden. Hoe kan dit opgelost worden?

My connection just woke up again, but for how long! Hopefully the fix is permanent.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Goedemorgen all, we hebben op 9 november gedurende een korte periode inderdaad problemen gehad op het netwerk. Hierdoor kon een kleine groep klanten niet online komen, sorry dat dit gebeurd is! We doen er alles om aan dit een volgende keer te voorkomen.

Good morning everyone, we did have some network problems on November 9th for a short period of time. Due to this issue, a small group of customers couldn't get online, sorry this happened! We will do everything we can to prevent this from happening again.