Beantwoord

Accidentally bought more mobile data

• 1 februari 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 130 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

Hi Community,

I just bought accidentally 5 gb of data 2 days before my monthly renewal. Can I file for a return?

Thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 2 februari 2021, 12:03

Hi @scooch 

I checked your My T-Mobile account and you are not charged for purchasing a bundle as you can see for yourself. You are, however, charged for using data abroad.  Coming back to your question;  you can also always check how many days are left for the monthly renewal on your My T-Mobile dashboard this way you will know when to purchase a data bundle. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know! 

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +12

Giving it formally back is not possible.If you do not use any of this, you might ask for a refund. 

@eric where can I ask for a refund?

Reputatie 5
Badge +12

Wait for a moderator.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @scooch 

I checked your My T-Mobile account and you are not charged for purchasing a bundle as you can see for yourself. You are, however, charged for using data abroad.  Coming back to your question;  you can also always check how many days are left for the monthly renewal on your My T-Mobile dashboard this way you will know when to purchase a data bundle. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know! 

thanks a lot @Hajar 

@Hajar I still got invoiced for the 5 gb I have accidentally bought. How can I claim that back?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @scooch,

I’ve checked your invoice and there are indeed additional costs, on top of the charges for using your data abroad. I’ve checked the bundle and your data usage and conclude that it has been an accidental purchase. I've reimbursed the costs, but these aren't deducted from the current invoice, but will be deducted from the next invoice.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask! 

Reageer