Beantwoord

Cannot order more MBs

• 31 maart 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 1751 Bekeken

I have an issue with ordering more internet data. I have an unlimited plan, and when my 5GB is used, I cannot order another GB. I have had this issue in the past but usually resolves after a few hours, however, this issue is still frustrating. Please let me know how I can solve this problem. Thank you 🙂
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 1 april 2019, 12:21

Hi Anna,

I understand the need for MB's directly. I'm just like you when it comes to using data 😛. Whenever you try to activate a bundle is your previous 100% used? It should be 100% used otherwise you can't activate another. Also do you use My T-Mobile app or the website when ordering more MB's? When you face issues with the app I would suggest to use the website. Usually that works right away. I see you activated another GB bundle. So have data again.

If you face any troubles in the future, please let us know!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Anna,

I understand the need for MB's directly. I'm just like you when it comes to using data 😛. Whenever you try to activate a bundle is your previous 100% used? It should be 100% used otherwise you can't activate another. Also do you use My T-Mobile app or the website when ordering more MB's? When you face issues with the app I would suggest to use the website. Usually that works right away. I see you activated another GB bundle. So have data again.

If you face any troubles in the future, please let us know!

Reageer