Beantwoord

apple iPhone 11 max pre

• 14 september 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 760 Bekeken

Hi, I want to buy a new iPhone 11 Max Pro by monthly payment. I have SIM T-Mobile Internet, Calls and Messages Not Specified, My question is Can I simplify my phone without signing a new SIM card

THANK you
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 15 september 2019, 09:38

Hi,

Congrats on your new iPhone! I see you have done an Early Renewal by purchasing a new subscription with a iPhone 11 Max Pro. You wil receive the iPhone once it can get delivered, however your new contract will start after your current contract ends. You can find the details in your contract and also on My T-Mobile>Abonnement & Instellingen.

I wish you great joy with your new iPhone and if you have any other questions, please let us know in our FAQ!

PS: Since there is already a FAQ in regards to the new iPhones, this topic will be closed.
Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi,

Congrats on your new iPhone! I see you have done an Early Renewal by purchasing a new subscription with a iPhone 11 Max Pro. You wil receive the iPhone once it can get delivered, however your new contract will start after your current contract ends. You can find the details in your contract and also on My T-Mobile>Abonnement & Instellingen.

I wish you great joy with your new iPhone and if you have any other questions, please let us know in our FAQ!

PS: Since there is already a FAQ in regards to the new iPhones, this topic will be closed.