Beantwoord

Buying a second device

• 27 mei 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 130 Bekeken

Hello,

I have a device contract with TMobile with the number that I'm using. My daughter is using Vodafone and her number is also registered on my name. We wanted to move her number to TMobile and buy a device with a contract by using Mediamarkt website. We provided all the necessary documents and but our application is rejected with the following reason:

De klant die u zojuist heeft ingevoerd is geaccepteerd, maar kan enkel met een beperkt aantal combinaties van prijsplan, add-ons en toestelbetalingen geactiveerd worden.

Does it mean that a person having two numbers can't have two device contract at TMobile or what?

Thanks,
icon

Beste antwoord door David 28 mei 2018, 09:40

Hi Bariseker,

You asked a question for which we'll need access to your data. Do you approve of this? If we get your approval, we will help you as soon as possible!
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Bariseker,

You asked a question for which we'll need access to your data. Do you approve of this? If we get your approval, we will help you as soon as possible!
Yes, I approve that.

Hi Bariseker,

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Barisecker,

Thank you for your approval. It it possible that's one of the reason. However, I need more information in order to help you. Could you send me private message with the number that you transferred, name, date of birth, address and last 5 digits of your bank account? Looking forward to your message!

Reageer