Beantwoord

Cancel my current subscription to a new one

• 21 maart 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 16 Bekeken

Good day everyone, i have a question. I used to travel quite a lot so  have a tablet subscription for a modem. Now that i dont travel that much, is it possible to cancel that and switch to a phone subscription? i already have a T-mobile pre-paid for my phone.

M y contract current said it ends on October 2020 and renew from june 2020

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 21 maart 2021, 10:38

Hello @Alif Widianto 

It is not possible to switch your subscription to a phone subscription but since your current contact is monthly cancelable, a moderator can sumbit the cancellation with a one month notice so you will only pay the final invoice.

If you allready have made a T-mobile account for your prepaid than you can easily switch from prepaid to postpaid in your T-Mobile account.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @Alif Widianto 

It is not possible to switch your subscription to a phone subscription but since your current contact is monthly cancelable, a moderator can sumbit the cancellation with a one month notice so you will only pay the final invoice.

If you allready have made a T-mobile account for your prepaid than you can easily switch from prepaid to postpaid in your T-Mobile account.

Hello @Alif Widianto 

Okay, thank you for the information :) I will ask on the cancellation forum’s moderator to help me cancel the subscription

Reageer