Beantwoord

Contract extended without my consent

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties
My contract has been extended without my consent although I did mention that I do not want a new contract yet. I've called Customer Service to cancel the contract, but was told that it is too late and I have no option but to stay for 2 years. I've asked to provide me with a proof of when and how I have accepted the contract, but was told that it is not possible.
icon

Beste antwoord door Folkert 21 december 2018, 19:41

Hi Marcal,

Why did you call if you did not want to extend your contract yet? It's possible to cancel within 14 days after the initial call, this is regulated by Dutch law.

Kind regards, Folkert

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16
Hi Marcal,

Why did you call if you did not want to extend your contract yet? It's possible to cancel within 14 days after the initial call, this is regulated by Dutch law.

Kind regards, Folkert
Dear Folkert,

I have not called T Mobile. A sales person from T Mobile called me in October and said that I can already extend my contract and started offering me one. I clearly told him that I do not want to extend yet (it is to be extended only from February) and that I do not want to make any decisions. He told that he'll send me only some information. I've agreed to receive information. He did not say that I have to react within 14 days. It was a very busy period (school holidays, birthdays, etc), so I never checked that email.

In December I went to T Mobile shop to check what they have on offer, and they told me that my contract has been extended in October for two years and that I have accepted it. I was shocked, as I have not done anything about the contract since my phone conversation with the sales person. In the shop I was told to call Customer Service.

I've called Customer Service, and they said that they cannot cancel the contract and I have no options. They also do not want to provide me with a proof as to how and when I've agreed to a new contract.

I've been with T Mobile for several years and till now was very happy with their service. Now, I feel I have been tricked into a new contract by some sales person, and on top of that they do not want to investigate what went wrong. Also my consumer rights have been violated. Will I take T Mobile contract for my kids now or will I tell friends about good service from TMobile? For sure not! Unless, this case is handled properly.

Kind regards,
Marcal
My question has not been answered yet. But it is marked as answered.
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Marcal,

I see you spoke to a colleague of mine yesterday. She explained the situation. If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Reageer