Beantwoord

iPhone X silver 256

I ordered the iphone x silver in 256 the delivery time says immidiately available however when i called customer service they said four weeks. please can you confirm
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 6 december 2017, 10:08

Hi kimpiersma,

Its true that the iPhone X delivery takes more time. On this page you can find a timetable of our delivery period for the iPhone X. I checked the number that is connected to your account and i don't see a new order. Did you place a new order with a new number?

If I can be of any assistance please let me know! 🙂

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +17
Hi kimpiersma,

Its true that the iPhone X delivery takes more time. On this page you can find a timetable of our delivery period for the iPhone X. I checked the number that is connected to your account and i don't see a new order. Did you place a new order with a new number?

If I can be of any assistance please let me know! 🙂
Hello,

On this page for the delivery time it states that the iphone X silver 256 is availalbe immidiately which is why i ordered it. The order was done under a business account of my partner. I can send you the details. The email address is [deleted]...please let me know what other info you need to check the status.
Thanks in advance.
Reputatie 7
Badge +18
Hi Kim,

In order to check this order, we need a lot more info than an e-mail address. In a private message (click on my profile) send me the following information:
Name of the business, phone number, full address and last 4 digits of the bank account. This way I can confirm I can give you further info on this order.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Reageer