Beantwoord

Nieuw abonnement met Nederlands rijbewijs

Hi,
at the beginning, sorry for posting in english, but my dutch language is not enough to write something, and sorry if my english is bad.
On webshop, I choose 2 years contract with HUAWEI p10 Lite, payd in parts with subscription, and that I have to collect it in city center shop. I have dutch drivers licence, so I marked it on webshop, then I get an email, that everything going well. Today I was in shop to collect my order, and I was told, that this is not proper dutch driver license, and if i want contract with smartphone, I have to pay full price of smartphone, other way i can get sim only contract. My question is, whats going on with this dutch driver license??
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 26 juni 2017, 12:59

Hi Matiwaldach,

You are not logged in with your My T-Mobile account, therefore, I cannot check your data (number etc.) to see what kind of order you had and what was discussed in the Shop. So this answer will be based on T-Mobile regulations for foreign customers. What type of driver license do you have? According to our regulations; you are only able to order a subscription with a device if you have a Dutch driver license given to you by a Dutch municipality (gemeente). If it's given to you by RDW then you are not able to purchase a subscription with a device. You can choose a Sim Only or choose to pay the device in advance. I believe that you have a Dutch driver licence by RDW, therefore, my colleagues at the Shop weren't able to help you further.

I hope my answer was sufficient enough. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Bekijk origineel

14 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Matiwaldach,

You are not logged in with your My T-Mobile account, therefore, I cannot check your data (number etc.) to see what kind of order you had and what was discussed in the Shop. So this answer will be based on T-Mobile regulations for foreign customers. What type of driver license do you have? According to our regulations; you are only able to order a subscription with a device if you have a Dutch driver license given to you by a Dutch municipality (gemeente). If it's given to you by RDW then you are not able to purchase a subscription with a device. You can choose a Sim Only or choose to pay the device in advance. I believe that you have a Dutch driver licence by RDW, therefore, my colleagues at the Shop weren't able to help you further.

I hope my answer was sufficient enough. If you have any questions, please let me know.
What kind of difference is between those two drivers licence for T-mobile?? It is actually Dutch driver licence?? I don't understand that, and it's look like a bit discriminating, because T-mobile from beginnig says that people from other countries are worst, or a kind of thieves or something else... thats what i think, and i wrote "its look like" not "it is". Anyway, what kind of documents i must have to get subscription with a device?? T-mobili right now offers the best condition of subscription, but without device for me is worthless and maybe I have to think about other offers from other companies. Just let me know about what kind of documents is enough.
Greetings
matiwaldach
Also, I will tell You more about situation. A friend of mine, living with me at the same house (same adress) also registered at gemeente, choose a subscription with Sony ZX premium, with supply at home adress, he have to wait 1 month, because tmobile doesn't have device at that moment. It was almost 2 month ago, and he get that device with subscription, having only foreing ID and bank account card!!!!. Right now, i can't get subscription when i have dutch driver license?? Does T-mobile plays fair?? Or have some double standards?? Don't be suprised, that I'm thinking about T-mobile actions a bit discriminatig... I hope I get some reasonable aswers as soon as possible.
greetings
matiwaldach
Reputatie 4
Hi Matiwaldach,

Like my colleague Hajar said it has to do with our (acceptance) policy. You are only able to order a subscription with a device if you have a Dutch driver license given to you by a Dutch municipality (city hall). If it's given to you by RDW then you are not able to purchase a subscription with a device. You can choose a Sim Only or if you choose to pay the device in advance, then it is possible to purchase a subscription. So fortunately you do have options. Im am sorry to read that you find this discriminating, because that is certainly not our purpose. This is definetly not personal, but we have to regulate the rules for every customer. But of course we do give you options, because we want to make it possible for you to become a member of the T-Mobile family. So you can choose a Sim Only or choose to pay the device in advance. I hope this information will give you more clarity.

If you have any more questions, please feel welcome to ask them! 🙂
So, still I don't have an answer for question, what kind of documents is acceptable to get subscription with a device?? for me it is a only one option, and sim only is not for me..., my friend get a device having only foreign ID and bank account card... it is acceptable?? or passport?? tell me everything what I need to know, please
Hi matiwaldach.

I found this page for you. It sums up every usable document under the third tab. 🙂
HI Kaassausje,

Those information are outdated, again, there is no information what kind of driver license T-mobile want. It's only "Dutch driver license". Also, IND no longer gives IND sticker, that problem was a discussed on this forum ( man closed his ZZP, and t-mobile don't wanna renew his subscription). So, again, according to the information on this official website, i can get a subscription with device,having a dutch driver license. I have, and it doesn't matter it is from RDW either from gemeente. I will take a lawyer, and we will see what he will say, because according this information they cannot refuse my order. thanks a lot 😃
Or maybe passport without IND stickers will be enough, if IND no longer provides stickers...??
And i hope Tmobile will do something with that situation, if not, i'm ready to go and do whatever i need, including Court of Justice in Strassburg. We are in European Union, and every sign of discrimination is not allowed, everyone has to be treated with respect and on the same rules, without double standarts. Even if it is International corporation like T-mobile...
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Matiwaldach,

The IND stickers are not provided anymore, but if you have a foreign passport with this sticker, then you can get a subscription with a device. It's true that the stickers are not provided anymore, but there are still people who have the sticker and this is still valid at this point.

Since I can't see your drivers license from here, I trust my colleagues at the store took the valid regulations into consideration. Certain drivers licenses are a valid proof of identification, but not every driver license has been obtained in the Netherlands, although you cán drive with it in this country.

The only alternative for a device is a Sim Only with a phone that's paid entirely at the start of the contract. If I had another answer for you, I'd love to have given it.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.
David, so if I have normal passport without this sticker I can or cannot get the subscription?? I ask that twice at least and not get answer????
Reputatie 4
Hoi Matiwaldach,

I checked it for you with my colleagues who know more about this subject!

If you have a foreign passport without an IND-sticker you can get a Sim Only subscription without device. Of course it is possible to pay for a device in advance, so you can use that with your Sim Only subscription. We also adjusted the information on the website to make it clearer for you and our other English customers.

I hope this information is sufficient for you. If you have other questions, please let us know! 🙂
That's all what I want to know... IND no longer provide stickers, thats a hard information, so it looks like T-mobile make a huge requirements to get subscription with a device, when You are from other country... so it is really discriminating people who does not have dutch documents... fuck it, I get better and cheaper device by Aliexpress. And belive me or not guys, it will not finish like that, because I'm 2 and half year here, and since EU have open borders,I don't need any stupid stickers in passport, and I dont need any permission for work here. And this is the worst treating what i get in T-mobile...
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi matiwaldach,

We do offer foreign customers options such as a Sim Only subscription and if you are interested in a device you can pay it in advance. I am sure this is not the answer you were waiting for, but these are the regulations that we all have to follow through.

Reageer