Beantwoord

Relocation to germany

• 6 november 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 200 Bekeken

Hello,

I have a 24-month subscription with T-mobile NL as of December 8, 2018. However, due to change of plans, I had to relocate to Germany as of Nov. 2019. I would like to ask whether I can transfer my contract from T-Mobile NL to Telekom DE (the german T-Mobile) and under which condition (e.g. do I have to sign a 24-month contract again or can I commit to the remaining 12 months of my contract).  Also, if there is indeed such possibility, I would like to know how should I proceed with this request. Finally. I would like to ask the fee I should pay for terminating prematurely my contract given that I received no device discount.

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 7 november 2019, 12:18

Hi @parisv55 

I see @Waqqas already provided you with the right answer. Do you already have a T-Mobile subscription in Germany? We offer the opportunity to transfer your contract to another country that offers T-Mobile services. Germany is ofcourse a country where T-Mobile operates so if you have a T-Mobile subscription there your Dutch contract will be terminated for free. All you have to do is send us your files to international.transfers@t-mobile.nl you can also ask for further information if you e-mail that address.

Please let me know if you have sufficient information now

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

Hello!

I am just a customer so I can't help you but i'll give you sone information about it!

It is possible to get a T-mobile subscription in Germany. Your subscription here will be ended free of costs and you will start a new contract in Germany.

Please wait for a moderator to reply and they will assist you with your move to Germany.

Hello!

I am just a customer so I can't help you but i'll give you sone information about it!

It is possible to get a T-mobile subscription in Germany. Your subscription here will be ended free of costs and you will start a new contract in Germany.

Please wait for a moderator to reply and they will assist you with your move to Germany.

Thank very much for your feedback! I will wait for a moderator to give me further details:relaxed:

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @parisv55 

I see @Waqqas already provided you with the right answer. Do you already have a T-Mobile subscription in Germany? We offer the opportunity to transfer your contract to another country that offers T-Mobile services. Germany is ofcourse a country where T-Mobile operates so if you have a T-Mobile subscription there your Dutch contract will be terminated for free. All you have to do is send us your files to international.transfers@t-mobile.nl you can also ask for further information if you e-mail that address.

Please let me know if you have sufficient information now

Thank you for your feedback! So regarding the termination fee and the duration of the (german) contract I should contact the above e-mail address?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi@parisv55,

That is correct! What Hajar forget to mention was what you should send: 

• Personal info (Name, phone number, date of birth, full address (Dutch) and last four digits of your bank account info);
  • Proof of your deregistration of your municipality;
  • The new T-Mobile contract. 

My colleagues will then process the termination of your Dutch contract and this won't have a termination fee included.

Thank you very much I will do so in the following days. What I still do not understand is whether should I sign a 24-month contract with T-mobile germany anew or can I remain committed only for the remainder of my contract with you (i.e. another 12 months until Dec 2020). The reason I am asking emphatically about that is because I will relocate back to the Netherlands again in late 2020 and signing another 24-month contract in Germany is apparently not very convenient in my case.

Reageer