Beantwoord

Renew sim only without data

• 4 maart 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 42 Bekeken

My contract of two years (data +phone) with T-Mobile will end on 19 March 2021. After that I want to subscribe with sim only. Can you instruct me what I should do?

Thank you. 

icon

Beste antwoord door David 9 maart 2021, 09:21

Hi @voduchoangvu,

Nice to hear that you’re looking forward to extending your contract! 

We don't offer any subscriptions without data, the minimum data that is included with every subscription is 1 GB. The only alternative that we offer, where you can solely use your phone number for calling, is PrePaid, but I'm not sure that's really all that convenient for you.

In our webshop you can check every option for your new contract and if you have any other questions, let us know!

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

I mean sim only without data subscription! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @voduchoangvu,

Nice to hear that you’re looking forward to extending your contract! 

We don't offer any subscriptions without data, the minimum data that is included with every subscription is 1 GB. The only alternative that we offer, where you can solely use your phone number for calling, is PrePaid, but I'm not sure that's really all that convenient for you.

In our webshop you can check every option for your new contract and if you have any other questions, let us know!

Hi @David ,

Thank you for your response. Can you let me know how much should I pay for subscription with 1GB data per month? And how can I can switch to such subscription?

By the way, if I decide to use a pre-paid, can you instruct me how to switch to Prepaid?

Best 

Reputatie 6
Badge +12

If you prolong your subscription, which you can do in the mijn.t-mobile.nl environment, the new bundels will automatically start on the day your old subscription ends. The cost for the bundels depend on the new contract period which you can choose during the prolong proces.

Reageer