Beantwoord

Renewal fee, how come?

• 14 maart 2016
  • 7 reacties
  • 168 Bekeken

Hello. I have been preordered my new phone s7 edge. With contract renewel. I had called by t mobile worked who completed the order and he said that it will be no renewel fee. No extra cost only first pay for new phone when he arrive. Now i get the monhtly factur where show renewel cost.. so what it this? By telephone saying no cost but it is cost?
icon

Beste antwoord door David 15 maart 2016, 16:31

Hi Tomakas,

You're right, I've also seen this agreement. On your latest invoice you see the total amount, including the costs for Early Renewal. However, when you check your bank account, you can see that you only paid the sum without these extra costs.

A renewal always starts after the current subscription, so you'll firstly finish your current contract. With an Early Renewal you can do these even earlier (hence the name Early Renewal), so it's true that you now have your current subscription (until 7th of May 2017) and after that you'll start your renewal and this subscription ends on the 7th of May in 2019.

Hopefully I've been able to explain you everything, if you have any further questions, send us another message!
Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +17
Hello Tomakas,

It's nice that you have ordered the new Galaxy S7. It's strange that you weren't aware of the costs. One of our friendly colleagues told you about these costs before you renewed your contract. This information is also available on our website.

We're sorry if this wasn't repeated clearly by our colleagues on the phone.
Yes. And the guy who call me meantioned contract fee, but later he speak with somebody and tell me that im a lucky and it will be no fee for me. Other thing. Now i have 2 contract old one ant new . Thid is must be like this? That mean i now pay older price for only sim card. And after end older contract pay for new phone? That mean im stick with t mobile more than 3years?
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Tomakas,

You're right, I've also seen this agreement. On your latest invoice you see the total amount, including the costs for Early Renewal. However, when you check your bank account, you can see that you only paid the sum without these extra costs.

A renewal always starts after the current subscription, so you'll firstly finish your current contract. With an Early Renewal you can do these even earlier (hence the name Early Renewal), so it's true that you now have your current subscription (until 7th of May 2017) and after that you'll start your renewal and this subscription ends on the 7th of May in 2019.

Hopefully I've been able to explain you everything, if you have any further questions, send us another message!
So for me will need pay this renewal fee this time?
Reputatie 7
Badge +15
Hey Tomakas,

You don't need to pay the early renewal fee. You've received a compensation for the costs! 🙂

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Thans u wery much. Im happy 🙂
Reputatie 7
Badge +15
You're welcome Tomakas! 🙂

Reageer