Beantwoord

Renewal or cancellation

• 14 augustus 2017
  • 4 reacties
  • 148 Bekeken

How much is the early cancellation fee for a contract?
icon

Beste antwoord door Jaimy 14 augustus 2017, 14:34

Hi Raneesha,

Thanks for visiting our forum!

Nice to read you want to join T-Mobile! You can indeed choose between a contract of 12 months or a contract of 24 months. An early cancellation is not possible; you're always going to have to fulfill the entire contract or pay off the remaining months. Because of that, I would probably advise you to choose a 12 months contract. After one year you can renew the contract, which is free of charge!

Can I ask you why you're asking these specific questions? What are you looking for in a contract? I can advise you even better if I know more of what you want and need!

Let me know! I'm here to help. 😃
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Raneesha,

Thanks for visiting our forum!

Nice to read you want to join T-Mobile! You can indeed choose between a contract of 12 months or a contract of 24 months. An early cancellation is not possible; you're always going to have to fulfill the entire contract or pay off the remaining months. Because of that, I would probably advise you to choose a 12 months contract. After one year you can renew the contract, which is free of charge!

Can I ask you why you're asking these specific questions? What are you looking for in a contract? I can advise you even better if I know more of what you want and need!

Let me know! I'm here to help. 😃
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Raneesha,

I have moved your other 2 questions to this topic. Please keep in mind that posting 3 similar questions in 3 topics is spamming on this forum. If you have any questions, post them in this topic, so it's all in one place. Your question will be answered by a fellow customer or by an employee.
Is it better to have the contract for one year and renew if needed or have it for two years and cancel early if not needed?
Do I have to pay to extend my contract?

Reageer